Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:15:26 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 533 534 [535] 536 537 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1885701 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8010 on: November 14, 2014, 09:43:45 AM »

Popped in the axles and got the header on last night. I also got my tb inlet back from my welder, so I put that on so I could start mocking up the intake this weekend.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #8011 on: November 14, 2014, 01:18:13 PM »

installed my auto dimm rear view mirror. Its was pretty big so I had to move stuff around.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8012 on: November 14, 2014, 04:28:40 PM »

Replaced my battery after three years of abuse today.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8013 on: November 16, 2014, 03:44:04 AM »

Mocked up a new 4" intake.  Put in my new DPI 2200cc injectors, finished up my fuel lines and drained my fuel tank. 

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8014 on: November 18, 2014, 08:43:45 PM »

Can't wait to see it Tim
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8015 on: November 19, 2014, 09:31:27 AM »

Got it to the point where it's ready to start. Gonna fire it up tonight and finish up the wiring in the cabin and then it's ready to get tuned.

Tim
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8016 on: November 20, 2014, 12:14:15 PM »

Got it to the point where it's ready to start. Gonna fire it up tonight and finish up the wiring in the cabin and then it's ready to get tuned.

^Good sh*t Tim  Grin

...I replaced the upper "O-Ring" on my power steering pump but I'm still having a whine issue when turning the steering wheel during a cold start. I ordered the lower "O-Ring" where the lower hose is, hoping that resolves the whine issue.

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8017 on: November 20, 2014, 12:33:57 PM »

Started it last night for the first time in 16 months. Now it's just a bunch of small stuff to get it ready for the dyno next week.
https://vimeo.com/112409179

Tim
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #8018 on: November 20, 2014, 06:33:20 PM »

^ saws this yesterday and it was awesome!

Its ALIVE!!! ALIVE!!

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8019 on: November 20, 2014, 06:43:17 PM »

Nice Tim! It's been 16 long months. Can't wait to see this in person.

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8020 on: November 20, 2014, 08:16:11 PM »

I should have dyno numbers by next Saturday.

Tim
Pascal

Reputation Power: 4
Pascal pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #8021 on: November 20, 2014, 10:22:51 PM »

I bet you felt like this !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Lx7chd5X8

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8022 on: November 21, 2014, 01:14:52 AM »

I can't lie, it felt good to start it up and to have it fire up with only one minor problem.  Since the K-Tuned 90mm tb I'm using doesn't have an IACV on it, the throttle needs to be adjusted manually.  It would fire, but then die because the throttle plate wasn't open enough and it would choke out the motor.  All I had to do was adjust the set screw on the throttle to open it enough and it fired up and stayed running.  The motor ran great and I was able to burp the coolant once it came up to temperature.  I only found one small leak on the fuel rail at the banjo bolt fitting.  I'm using a Mishimoto 20mm banjo fitting with a -8 banjo bolt from Pegasus Racing.  The cheap sealing washers that Mishimoto provided failed, so I have a set of Earl's Stat-O-Seals on their way to replace the shitty Mishi ones. 

With the open header, it's loud as fuck.  I'm picking up a new Doug's Headers electric cutout tomorrow to replace the one that I've damaged and no longer seals.  After that, I can adjust the clutch and finish the wiring.  Then the bumper goes on and it comes off the jack stands and on to the trailer to get towed out to the tuner.  I'll probably post some numbers after I get back from the tuner.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8023 on: November 21, 2014, 09:33:05 PM »

Awesome work Tim. Its nice to see an owner built car as well done as yours is
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8024 on: November 21, 2014, 10:21:41 PM »

Picked up my new electric exhaust cutout valve today.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 533 534 [535] 536 537 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012