Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:04:36 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Import alliance Anyone?  (Read 8371 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 10:10:32 PM »

Awwesome man i will have to come by and say hey.... I will be up there on sunday, Turns out i have to go to EVOC(emergency vehicle operations course) and then go to my frriends band show and takee photos for him so ill be up there on sunday

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
rip_cord

Reputation Power: 1
rip_cord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 11:16:54 PM »

WICKED AWESOME ! ! ! ! ! !

I can't wait to see you guys in person.  I'll be the Asian guy with a camera....wait a minute.

Ricardo     SECM #2   fodo' fosilly
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 12:31:43 AM »

haha you should weear a destinctive tee shirt maybe mak one that say not ricardo... that way e will still have a little bit of trouble desyphering the vast majority or asians at an import autoo show hahaha

SECM Squad #3...kinda
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 12:32:51 AM »

Maybe one day ricadro will stop being a young old guy and i will geet to meet yoouuu iin person some day too

SECM Squad #3...kinda
rip_cord

rip_cord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2009, 11:29:46 PM »

lolwut?Huh?

exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 02:03:05 AM »

lol I jk ricardo but we do gotta hang out soon son hell maybe ever roll down to atl and hng out with rosslyn and dr. faust

SECM Squad #3...kinda
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2009, 07:29:25 PM »

this event is going to be crazy..i got here today from Miami, Fl. the drive was good just long as hell..my booth is allready set up and the car has been cleaned. the name of my company is Miami Auto Lights and it has a big blue tent..

exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2009, 08:58:22 PM »

Sweet man I cant wait to meet you on sunday Look for the Fat white kid with a camera haha

SECM Squad #3...kinda
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2009, 08:58:33 PM »

Sweet man I cant wait to meet you on sunday Look for the Fat white kid with a camera haha

SECM Squad #3...kinda
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2009, 11:46:47 AM »

Quote from: "exelr8"

hey man, i didnt get to meet you dude. i was there the two days and i had a blast. the show was awsome, alot better than what i though it was goning to be. for sure ill be there next year!! i also got to meet Rip_accord at the show, pretty cool guy! i hope he took some nice shots of my car and my booth..

slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2009, 02:45:54 PM »

I wasnt able to make it either....got pwned by the wifey
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2009, 03:02:42 PM »

I got pwned by my Dad.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
rip_cord

rip_cord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »

Quote from: "k24low20z"
Quote from: "exelr8"

hey man, i didnt get to meet you dude. i was there the two days and i had a blast. the show was awsome, alot better than what i though it was goning to be. for sure ill be there next year!! i also got to meet Rip_accord at the show, pretty cool guy! i hope he took some nice shots of my car and my booth..

YEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!  Alex's Accord is inspirational.  It's way better in person, although pictures are wicked too.  It was a pleasure to meet you.  I try to get as many people to visit your booth.  Hopefully, it worked.  Man, I didn't know they shut down the vendor area at 5pm, though.

It really sucks that I had to park outside the racetrack.  It was PACKED on Saturday.

My internet connection is pretty slow, so I'll upload some pictures in the middle of the night on Facebook and work my way over here.

Definitely a great meet/show.

exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2009, 10:12:53 PM »

yeah sorry i mmissed it yall i   had a lot of responibilities at home i had to ake care of plus i was woken up at like 3 sunday mornin fora rescuecall got to the hall in redbank got a truck and boat out and got cancelled i was wore the hell out

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012