Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:44:39 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [profile]daslowun  (Read 17852 times)
daslowun

Reputation Power: 1
daslowun pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 10:49:52 PM »

the police here are always trying to mess with anyone! lol

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2012, 11:03:22 PM »

Okay.  I'll make 2 points.

1. My question was, "Were you speeding when you got a speeding ticket?"

2. I've driven through MD in my Accord a bunch of times and never had a problem with the police.  You sure they're just not out to get you?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
daslowun

daslowun pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2012, 04:41:53 PM »

no to anwser ur question bro i wasnt because he aint even have like a record or anythin he just said it "looked" like i was goin fast hehe
stupid but idk i think they are like no lie yo because theyve pulled me over multiple times... and can never get me with anything! once they pulled my girl over when she was drivin it and said my tints was too dark blah blah they are 35% buddy so he looked stupid also then me for the same bs... then they said that one of my HIDs was flickering which it was minimal not even noticeable.. i replaced it then they started messin with me over my tag ... like Damnnnnn! man shiit can i just get a  break! lol the funny thing is its only Greenbelt city cops that mess with me , which is the city where i live haha ima just have to move...

daslowun

daslowun pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2012, 04:42:32 PM »

btw where u located? u said u driven thru MD?

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2012, 04:45:40 PM »

He's in Ohio. He used to live in Mass and drove through to see Paul in Virginia or come all the way down to Florida for vacation.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
daslowun

daslowun pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2012, 05:03:18 PM »

oh damn thats a lot of driving lol

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2012, 10:21:11 PM »

I like to drive my car.  I've had the police try and give me a hard time when I lived in MA because I had out of state plates.  Usually, they had a reason to pull me over though.  That's why I asked.  It's easy to assume that they're "out to get you", but most people think they don't have to follow the same laws that everyone else does. 

Also, could you continue to post in plain English and use proper punctuation?  It's next to impossible to read/understand what you post if it's more than one sentence.  We're all intelligent people in here, so there's no reason why we should act any other way.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
daslowun

daslowun pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2012, 12:23:32 AM »

lol, yeah will do! sorry sometimes i get carried away.

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2012, 12:25:49 AM »

Thank you.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2012, 12:28:32 AM »

It's easy to assume that they're "out to get you", but most people think they don't have to follow the same laws that everyone else does.  
I agree. To be honest, if your car looks like it does in your signature, I don't see a reason for them to pull you over during the day; unless your tint is really dark.  How dark is your tint?  Do they pull people over for no front plate in MD?  If so, do you have a front plate?  If its not for tint or for no front plate, maybe its your driving?

They also cannot give you a speeding ticket unless they denote how they knew your were speeding, unless the law is different in MD.

- Mark
daslowun

daslowun pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2012, 12:35:27 AM »

thats my whole point! my tint is not dark, and it looks stock to me?? lls and i know they arent " out to get me" im just sayin im sick of them pulling me over for dumb bs and dont do anything at the end of the day. i do not drive like a dumbass so that gets ruled out and sum ppl have told me they said sometin to them about there front tags but i guess its all in how lucky u are becuase like i said i went on for  a lil over a year with no front tag and never got pulled over at all? but screw that its not worth being harassed by a cop over a simple tag... so i just put it on

daslowun

daslowun pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2012, 12:13:09 AM »

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2012, 07:29:46 AM »

Looks real good man. Specs?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
daslowun

daslowun pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2012, 09:39:47 AM »

Thanks man, my wheels are 18 x 8.75 +20 all around. My tires are Pirelli PZero Neros 215/40/18.. They aren't as stretched as other peoples setups because I personally did not want that muuch stretch.. But they ride fine, the rears are rolled and the front I didnt do anything. No rubbing, and I KEPT my fender liners, cant take those off! Lol

Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2012, 10:36:21 AM »

Looks sick man
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012