Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2024, 11:54:22 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION EAST COAST MEMBERS -CanAm Cruise 2010 June 4th-6th  (Read 11801 times)
SykVSyx
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
SykVSyx pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 09:56:22 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Great, I can't PM him because I haven't posted enough or something on the site.  I've sent you a PM to help me out.

Update the info on the Forum, Tim.

I sent Sagar a pm as well.  :thumbup:
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2010, 01:23:10 PM »

Thanks man.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
SykVSyx
Fucking Newb

SykVSyx pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2010, 01:50:44 PM »

Our CanAm 2010 Cruise Car Show 'PSA' has been posted,

http://www.tvcogeco.com/niagara/psa#

Go to June 5.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2010, 10:51:36 PM »

I just wanted to bump this thread for a few reasons.  I'd like to know who from ECM is coming out for this?  Justin, are you going to be meeting up with us at the first meeting place in MA at the Charlton service plaza?  Do you know how many people are going to be meeting there and how many people are caravanning out?  I'm just trying to get a better idea of what to expect with the caravan and all.  

I'm also bringing out my portable washer thingy, so I will try to do my best to share it with people that I know.  I may also have some extra room in my car because I will have my roof rack and cargo box.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2010, 10:41:05 PM »

I wish I can go to this, but sadly time and money is in the way.

I hope all you guys that are attending will have a great time!!!! and post them pics

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2010, 10:28:37 PM »

So, is it just Justin, Dom, and I that are going to this?  There has to be some more ECM members there.  I can't be the only guy there that's repping ECM that has a CM.

Tim
rajin929

rajin929 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2010, 09:30:29 AM »

wicked weekend, awesome weather, awesome people!

the guys from the US represented to the fullest!

Tim - is was really nice to meet you man! Hopefully we'll have the opportunity sometime to make the cruise down and meet up somewhere south of the border!

2005 Honda Accord EX 6MT Coupe (CM8) - Graphite Grey Pearl
1999 Acura 2.3CL - sold
SykVSyx
Fucking Newb

SykVSyx pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2010, 12:47:38 PM »

Tim,

Glad you made it up.  The sedan looks great, btw!  Hope you all had a good time.

Would have liked to have seen more US CM Members make it up, but hopefully next year with the Event being in the US, there will be a bigger turnout!

Pics/Vids are posted up here, http://www.canamcruiseforum.com/forum/
03accord
Fucking Newb

03accord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2010, 09:11:58 PM »

Tim and Dom was my fullest pleasure to meet u guys. loved ur rides. enjoyed talking to u guys. hope u had fun and a safe drive home. Justin never meet u but i feel really bad for what u went through. hope it wont change ur mind in ever coming back though. thanks guys. talk to u soon and hope to see u again aswell

Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012