Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:58:52 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 05 Coupe Spec-D CCFL Projector/LED Headlight pictures  (Read 9753 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 10:49:17 AM »

So here's a quick update.

BOTH of the projector lens' have massive scratches in the center.
OEM Headlights are re-installed.
These sped-d headlights are getting shipped back for a full refund.

Cold Air intake installed and working.
Glad you came to your senses.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CM5_NC1102
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
CM5_NC1102 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 12:38:09 PM »

mine arent spec-d...my oems lights were god awful...and to put HIDs in my stock housing isnt the smartest move (blinding ppl) i still have my old headlights not really sure what i want to do with them yet

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 01:00:38 PM »

Retrofit and blackhouse. The only way to go. Or retro and leave eveerything chrome. That works as well.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 01:07:43 PM »

Whem u say god awful are you reffering to the lenses... They can be polished.
CM5_NC1102
Fucking Newb

CM5_NC1102 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2011, 09:17:27 PM »

referring to reflector headlights...not a huge fan...to me the projectors looked and performed better...especially with the 8k hid...mine are really bright and then when i put highs on its like day time lol

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2011, 11:18:36 PM »

I'll bet you $100 that a retrofit with 4300k bulbs would be a shit load brighter than what you have right now.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 01:50:41 AM »

We can post comparison shots. Who wants to post their retro output to compare? Mine will just be overkill since its a higher wattage.

Actually, if CM5 has a buddy with a car that has factory HID projectors, he can side by side it. As for the 8k HIDs, the whiteish blue is deceptive to the human eye making them seem brighter than what they really are.

Check out this thread I just created in the lighting forum to edumacate yourself. There's A LOT more to HID lighting than what I posted but this forum isn't dedicated to HID lighting.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 02:49:01 AM by CrackerTeg » Logged

mtgtopdeck
Fucking Newb

Top Deck

mtgtopdeck pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 02:46:16 AM »

You will need to make sure both people use the same F-Stop and Exposure length to ensure accurate pictures!

I HATE when a company puts a picture of obviously photo-shopped lights. (THEY ALL DO IT)

pisses me off.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 02:48:38 AM by mtgtopdeck » Logged
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 02:51:10 AM »

I'm fully aware of having the same camera settings. Out of that entire post (which I obviously edited out information I had posted elsewhere) that's all you were able to get? You didn't happen to notice how I said to compare his lights to another with factory HIDs?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 07:07:53 AM by CrackerTeg » Logged

mtgtopdeck
Fucking Newb

Top Deck

mtgtopdeck pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 02:56:26 AM »

I'm fully aware of having the same camera settings. Out of that entire post (which I obviously edited out information I had posted elsewhere, that's all you were able to get? You didn't happen to notice how I said to compare his lights to another with factory HIDs?

I assumed you where already aware.
I was speaking to anyone who wasn't
I just wanted to add that so people would post there aperture settings
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2011, 07:09:00 AM »

Gotcha. That would be best for another topic as we've already derailed the hell out of this one.

Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012