Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:50:36 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: **Royal Flush** UPDATE 10/18: Lowaaar!!!  (Read 21006 times)
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2009, 08:08:34 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
After looking at the pics again I can safely say that they are not flush. They are poking. I'm a fan of the wheels concaveness (if that's even a word) but not the poke or stretched tire. The old wheels were better. Maybe a fender pull with nice wide tires will complete the look, but as of now, not feelin' it bro.
+1

Love the rims but, I think the setup, with a little more work, has the potential to be great. You definitely need wider tires and I would pull out those fenders (if possible, all 4) to accommodate them even if you have to raise the Hawk a little to eliminate rubbing. Just don't pull it too much so that it starts looking like a wide body kit; this does not work on our cars. Props for attempting something unique and thats why we all do what we do as car guys.

Rich
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2009, 08:24:22 PM »

Quote from: "Rich01"
After looking at the pics again I can safely say that they are not flush. They are poking. I'm a fan of the wheels concaveness (if that's even a word) but not the poke or stretched tire. The old wheels were better. Maybe a fender pull with nice wide tires will complete the look, but as of now, not feelin' it bro.
+1

Love the rims but, I think the setup, with a little more work, has the potential to be great. You definitely need wider tires and I would pull out those fenders (if possible, all 4) to accommodate them even if you have to raise the Hawk a little to eliminate rubbing. Just don't pull it too much so that it starts looking like a wide body kit; this does not work on our cars. Props for attempting something unique and thats why we all do what we do as car guys.

Is this what you have done to yours? Let's see it I wanna learn from the pros.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2009, 08:30:43 PM »

Quote from: "Blackhawk"
+1

Getting defensive JT?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2009, 08:47:33 PM »

Quote from: "Paulius005"
I love the concavity, and I think the new side shots are amazing, but I don't like the fact that the wheels stick out that much past the fenders either.

I think those wheels are sexy, but they gotta stop poking out.

Find a setup that does that with concativity on an Accord, and I will buy you a set!  Tongue  .

http://www.gmpperformance.com/index.cfm ... PID=214138

http://www.nengun.com/5zigen/fn01r-c-hot-version

http://www.upgrademotoring.com/wheels/y ... van_rs.htm
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 08:55:22 PM by Paulius005 » Logged

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2009, 08:54:41 PM »

Getting defensive JT?

Is your name Paulius?  Tongue  .

http://www.gmpperformance.com/index.cfm ... PID=214138

http://www.nengun.com/5zigen/fn01r-c-hot-version

http://www.upgrademotoring.com/wheels/y ... van_rs.htm
[/quote]

Sexy wheels! However, specs or it'll never happen LOL

Paulius005

Paulius005 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2009, 09:38:22 PM »

Specs are in the links that I posted, the ones above the pictures.

CrackerTeg wrote:
Blackhawk wrote:

Getting defensive JT?

Is your name Paulius?  

I'm confused by that since I didn't say anything about pulling fenders, I just complimented and stated my opinion .

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2009, 10:18:29 PM »

Getting defensive JT?

Is your name Paulius?  :P

Nope. And it was Rich you were hitting. Ha! Here's egg on yo face!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2009, 01:06:19 AM »

Some negative camber, and maybe a slight fender pull, you should be able to run 255s all around..

- Mark
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2009, 07:47:19 AM »

Let's not be so negitive kids at the end of the day JT is trying something new on his accord, and that's a good thing. Agree with the set up or not it's innovation. Obviously opinions are welcomed but remember they are opinions! Nice work JT I can't wait to see wider tires on this set up, and I think your plans are good. If you roll the fenders just enough to get a bit of a tuck this will be amazing.
Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2009, 08:18:16 AM »

Eggs in the morning... Mmmmm  Sunny side up please! lol  I was talking to Paulius at the time and didn't know who you were referring to, Z. No biggie... Yeah Mike thanks for reiterating my point. I am trying to go 255/35 all around which believe it or not is still a stretch on a 9.5, but just might be the perfect size. I'll just have to camber the rear like Cham said. My fronts look like they can take a 285/45/18 because the fenders have so much room. I love our CM8 "manta ray" style fenders (Kinda S2K Style).

CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2009, 09:28:10 AM »

Looking good JT

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Paulius005

Paulius005 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2009, 09:44:43 AM »

Eggs in the morning... Mmmmm  Sunny side up please! lol  I was talking to Paulius at the time and didn't know who you were referring to, Z. No biggie... Yeah Mike thanks for reiterating my point. I am trying to go 255/35 all around which believe it or not is still a stretch on a 9.5, but just might be the perfect size. I'll just have to camber the rear like Cham said. My fronts look like they can take a 285/45/18 because the fenders have so much room. I love our CM8 "manta ray" style fenders (Kinda S2K Style).

I was just trying to give you a hard time cuz you said your going to buy me a set, I like the setup Cheesy.

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2009, 10:03:02 AM »

Quote from: "Paulius005"
I was just trying to give you a hard time cuz you said your going to buy me a set, I like the setup Cheesy.

Thanks man, I am feeling real confident about 255/35 or 255/30, it's just gonna take a lot of precision measuring and some blood sweat & tears. Project in the works for sure.

Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2009, 10:11:49 AM »

Here are some Front And Rear Reference shots for those of you wanting exact view of "poke":

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2009, 12:42:10 PM »

+1

Getting defensive JT?
It seems like it, right Z :smile:

JT, I'm by no means a pro man. I just see a good mod that has the potential to be great and offered my 2cents on how I think you could achieve this. You posted these pics to get people's feed back right like I said "Props for attempting something unique and thats why we all do what we do as car guys" GL with getting those wider tires on there.

Rich
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012