Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:35:56 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A little issue this morning on the way to work  (Read 21720 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2009, 03:21:05 PM »

Fucking fail! They want to wait and test drive it in the morning when its cold. Which I guess makes sense. This mofo test driving it today parked it in front of his house and ran in for a few minutes. Kind of pisses me off but, I don't know if its worth flipping out over.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2009, 03:24:37 PM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
Fucking fail! They want to wait and test drive it in the morning when its cold. Which I guess makes sense. This mofo test driving it today parked it in front of his house and ran in for a few minutes. Kind of pisses me off but, I don't know if its worth flipping out over.

What the fuck is up with that? Using a customer's car to run to his house? He can use his own fucking car to run home. That's such a load of crap dude. I'm sure the car was sitting long enough for it to cool down for them to test drive it. You're getting run around because its a warranty issue.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2009, 03:30:41 PM »

You should've told the guy that you need to test drive his car out too, offer him some fast food, then drive to the farthest away Wendy's you can think of, get yourself a Baconator using whatever change you can find laying around in his car, then come back and tell him that you forgot about his order. :P

That's what I would've done.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2009, 03:46:50 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"

What the fuck is up with that? Using a customer's car to run to his house? He can use his own fucking car to run home. That's such a load of crap dude. I'm sure the car was sitting long enough for it to cool down for them to test drive it. You're getting run around because its a warranty issue.

I can see his point about wanting to test it in the am. Honestly It wouldn't act up unless it sat for literally like 5 or 6 hours. If it was anywhere near warm it wasn't happning i'm going to speak to him very kindly but, convey my feelings to him I don't appreciate my car being parked in the street. Also, I can see him not wanting to return it until he's tested it 100%. I'm just anxious to get my ride back.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2009, 06:23:34 PM »

I can see his point about wanting to test it in the am. Honestly It wouldn't act up unless it sat for literally like 5 or 6 hours. If it was anywhere near warm it wasn't happning i'm going to speak to him very kindly but, convey my feelings to him I don't appreciate my car being parked in the street. Also, I can see him not wanting to return it until he's tested it 100%. I'm just anxious to get my ride back.

Makes sense, but he still used your car to run to his house and left running in the street while he ran inside to grab something. That alone would set me off.

As far as waiting to test when its cold, I understand that. If that was the case, he shouldn't have driven it today at all. Just my opinion dude.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2009, 06:27:43 PM »

He didnt leave it running in the street. It was off, and locked. It he left it running I would have gotten in and drove it away.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2009, 06:32:54 PM »

I must've misinterpreted the succession of posts. My bad. But this post is what I was referring to.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2009, 07:39:11 PM »

I guess by parked I meant to imply it was off. Not that big of a deal, and my his house wasn't far from the shop anyway. It's just me getting angry.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2009, 08:26:42 PM »

I know the feeling. Hopefully you get this resolved quick bro.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2009, 09:11:24 AM »

Well here's the deal something is still wrong. They want me to drive it for a few day's, and bring it back Wed. and they are going to rebuild the transmission again, and have the car back to me by friday.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2009, 09:27:13 AM »

That doesn't make any sense. So they want you to drive it and have it possibly fail on you instead of starting the job now. Fucking bullshit.

slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2009, 09:45:12 AM »

That doesn't make any sense. So they want you to drive it and have it possibly fail on you instead of starting the job now. Fucking bullshit.

+1

That makes no fucking sense. Did they even try to give you a valid reason why brining it back on Wed would benefit you?
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2009, 09:56:30 AM »

LOL... Yeah I won't have to pay to rent a car for 4 days. The issue is not going to get any worse, and the car is fine once its warm. If it does get worse or I get stuck somewhere it's on them to get it towed etc.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2009, 10:05:48 AM »

Please don't misunderstand I’m extremely frustrated but, don't know that I want to anger the people who are working on my car. I'm going to express my displeasure but, not be demanding, and ignorant.
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2009, 10:06:04 AM »

6sp swap........

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012