Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 04:22:56 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Honda owners don't appreciate my car (recent pictures!)  (Read 8234 times)
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2010, 09:06:19 AM »

i feel your pain.... When i attend shows people look at me like WTF is that car doing here...  Little do they know i have mods on my car that are actually useful.  

It's not that i have not tried to see what the others are talking about.  Ive had 20's, stickers, etc but what the fuck for?  I drive my CM5 daily on some of the worst road in nYc so i dont need to slam my car because it looks good.  I dont want no fucking 20's on my car because the ride sucks and you have to drive 25mph every where you go. However, i do want a Yakima roof rack with basket because i have no trunk space what so ever.  

Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2010, 11:44:01 AM »

Having the roof rack is great if you use it. It's the friends in your crew that have one, and you've known them for years and they never ever use it!!!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 08:43:36 PM »

I use my roof rack and my cargo box.  When not in use, I take it off.  Nuff said!!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
rjp6262

Reputation Power: 2
rjp6262 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 12:00:43 PM »

i feel your pain.... When i attend shows people look at me like WTF is that car doing here...  Little do they know i have mods on my car that are actually useful. 

It's not that i have not tried to see what the others are talking about.  Ive had 20's, stickers, etc but what the fuck for?  I drive my CM5 daily on some of the worst road in nYc so i dont need to slam my car because it looks good.  I dont want no fucking 20's on my car because the ride sucks and you have to drive 25mph every where you go. However, i do want a Yakima roof rack with basket because i have no trunk space what so ever. 

i'm in the same boat. im trying to get a roof rack now because i can't put anything in my trunk because of the subwoofer box and amps. but unless i'm going to use it to carry a bike or two around in the spring/summer i'm going to only have it on for the winter to carry my snowboard.

to the OP: i want your wheels! lol and good job sticking to what you think looks good. the stretched tire/really low offset wheels isn't exactly the best thing for your car if you drive on the daily. car's lookin good!!!
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012