Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 01:43:23 PM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone Interested?  (Read 6214 times)
NWINNIE34

Reputation Power: 6
NWINNIE34 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« on: April 10, 2009, 06:57:24 PM »

Having alot of issues not getting ripped off by garages around my apartment in new brunswick, nj

looking to install Eibach pro-kit springs, tokico hr shoscks/struts, and ingalls rear camber kit
cheapest i found after searching through roughly 6-8 garages was $400 for install....not including alignment...had one quote for $700

from what i've seen and heard this seems to be a rip off...

I will generously offer a nice chunk of change to someone who can help install these (which can be negotiated)..... putting on the parts isnt that rough... only thing... i have no garage... i have no spring compressor... i have no jack stands...no air tools,  and the only friend that does wont be around this weekend

I have NOTHING to do tomorrow and would LOVE to get this shit installed already... sick and tired of having $600 of sweet car parts laying around and having garages call me back with times to come in.... prices... final prices...taxes... trying to charge me $150 to do alignment with the ingalls kit.....etc

haha any takers?
let me know if someone with experience doing this install would like to make a nice chunk of change tomorrow....at my expense.....CASH MONEY haha

thanks guys

Nick

2006 PWP TSX, 6Spd, Nav, Ebony Interior

Custom Comptech Icebox, Ralco UD Pulleys, 22mm Progress Tech RSB, LED Reverse/License plate lights, M3 lip spoiler, Hondata Heatshield and P2R IM gaskets, OBX Oil catch can, Hawk HPS Pads

AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 07:29:26 PM »

hey. give RT tuning a call. id would install it but i dont have spring compressor

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
NWINNIE34

NWINNIE34 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 07:44:01 PM »

thanks man... if i dont hear anything... maybe i'll try to set that up
i know exactly where lansdale is... used to live in PA my whole life til i came to JERz

lil ways away... not sure how it would all work out

Custom Comptech Icebox, Ralco UD Pulleys, 22mm Progress Tech RSB, LED Reverse/License plate lights, M3 lip spoiler, Hondata Heatshield and P2R IM gaskets, OBX Oil catch can, Hawk HPS Pads

Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 09:04:30 PM »

Haha, if you were closer I'd do it.  I have everything except the spring compressor but that can be rented from Auto Zone.  Maybe you should do a road trip, it would still be cheaper lol!

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
NWINNIE34

NWINNIE34 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 09:11:41 PM »

haha thanks man.... im just antzy to get these on... but not 10 hours and 38 minutes !!!!!! hahaha

Driving directions to Lake Orion, MI
645 mi – about 10 hours 38 mins

mnkyman

Reputation Power: 5
mnkyman pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 09:31:10 PM »

you can rent a spring compressor...

I say you throw a "diy meet" and then buy pizza and beer for everyone who helps...seems to be the best way around here lol...if worst came to worst, you could try to do the install in a parking lot somewhere lol (Cough*Suleman*Cough)

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 09:02:21 AM »

I'd be glad to help you if I was closer to ya.  GL with finding someone to help you.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 09:17:38 AM »

I would help you am right across the bridge but am stuck with helping gf move

NWINNIE34

NWINNIE34 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 09:26:31 AM »

sounds like i;ll be waiting, thanks anyway

snapped a bolt trying to install ingalls camber kit.... onebar was easy the other was impossible
:o(

AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 10:17:12 AM »

Quote from: "NWINNIE34"

snapped a bolt trying to install ingalls camber kit.... onebar was easy the other was impossible

rttuning had to cut out my camber arm couse bolt siezed(tried it myself and couldnt do it)

i did my suspension myself on my friends driveway.

if you dont need it done this weekend then possible i can help you out in couple weeks, ill ask my friend about his garage avaliability on saturday for example. or when can you? but you would have to drive here. i will have to go to my friend Bill to install his brakes which he probably doesnt live far from you, you meet him at english town meet probably. black slammed 6th gen

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2009, 02:04:20 PM »

I'm in westchester, NY, I have spring compressors, jack stands, ramps and a garage (though it would be done in the large open space  in my driveway directly outside), $400 is out of control to install these, LMK if you still need the work done, I'd be willing to do it for $200.  Your one hour from me, give or take a few mins.  You would have to come here, but the savings may be worth it, it would have to be on a weekend (Fri Night, sat afternoon are best).

suleman_manji

Reputation Power: 3
suleman_manji pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2009, 03:52:07 PM »

Quote from: "mnkyman"
you can rent a spring compressor...

I say you throw a "diy meet" and then buy pizza and beer for everyone who helps...seems to be the best way around here lol...if worst came to worst, you could try to do the install in a parking lot somewhere lol (Cough*Suleman*Cough)

*Cough* it was fun though *cough* haha

But anyways, I'd love to help but ehh I'm in Texas lol. Don't have shit to do during the week either.

TXCM Squad #2 | Profile | flickr | fb
[img]http:
NWINNIE34

NWINNIE34 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2009, 04:34:51 PM »

thanks guys....

i ended up doing the ingalls rear camber kit myself...was a pain in the ass but i got the job done
my friend who is part of audizine and passatworld ran into a guy willing to install springs, shocks, and struts all for $150

hes gonna do my car....
then do my friends passat each for $150 which i thought was pretty damn sweet... literally half the price that i was quoted for

then full alignments for each of us and we'll be ready to roll

i'll oficially be dropped by the weekend

CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 12:17:01 AM »

Quote from: "05AccordV6"

I'm in westchester, NY, I have spring compressors, jack stands, ramps and a garage (though it would be done in the large open space  in my driveway directly outside), $400 is out of control to install these, LMK if you still need the work done, I'd be willing to do it for $200.  Your one hour from me, give or take a few mins.  You would have to come here, but the savings may be worth it, it would have to be on a weekend (Fri Night, sat afternoon are best).

Kev ima have to hold you to this Mr. 25 minutes away from me lolz... how long do you think the install would take?

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
NWINNIE34

NWINNIE34 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2009, 07:42:06 PM »

success !!!

found an amazing shop in Linden, NJ...did install for $160

pics to come

Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012