Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 06:09:54 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black wheels with red lip?  (Read 5943 times)
jobata23

Reputation Power: 3
jobata23 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2009, 02:28:58 AM »

i need a quick and honest opinion please! since i cant really decide so i need your inputs, so would black wheels with red lip go with silver car like mine? Or is it too tacky or aggressive? and should i keep my wheels cuz a friend of mine wants to trade wheels with me and he has a perfect set of rota p1 18x8 offset 45, so go for it or not?, i just want an aggressive set for right now until i get the set i want, thx

Mark
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 03:09:16 AM »

I'm a fan of the Time Attack color scheme..  but I'm not a fan of Rotas..  I think it would work with your silver..  I've seen time attack colors on a silver car and liked it..

but honestly, i'd wait until you get what you really want. and rock the silverstars until you get the set you really want..  the silverstars look awesome on your car..

are you trading with your buddy for good? or temporarily until you get your new set?  i honestly don't think you should give up your silverstars for a set of Rotas..

- Mark
jobata23

jobata23 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 04:14:35 AM »

thx for a great input mark,  that made me realize in a better prospective, so im keeping my wheels until i get the set i want

Mark
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 07:38:23 AM »

Rota's are garbage don't do this. They are weak, and you will end up with a cracked or bent wheel before you know it. If you do want to go with the time attack look save some cash and get the TE 37's.
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 10:02:21 AM »

i like the time attacks but i dont think they'd flow to well with your car.  your current setup is a lot better

J u s t i n
driveaccord

driveaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 10:20:05 AM »

don't do it mark....save up and get some legit wheels that will last

jobata23

jobata23 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 03:52:33 PM »

yeah i told him i'm not trading it, thx guys

Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 10:06:34 PM »

Smart move on walking away from the Rotas Mark.  You would have definitely downgraded if you did an even trade.  The time attack thing looks good on certain cars, but it can be a hard look to pull off.

Here's a silver Civic with TA wheels just to give you an idea.

Here's some more pictures of a few other silver cars with TA wheels.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
jobata23

jobata23 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 01:30:22 AM »

thx tim, i hear you on that, i guess im just going to wait until next year. but that bmw looks sick though
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 01:52:39 PM by jobata23 » Logged

Mark
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 09:53:15 AM »

yeah stay away from Rota's...but those wheels on the beamer with that TA wheels looks good..those look like BBS painted that way..

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012