Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 11:34:59 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Toys for Tots  (Read 1073 times)
skizot

Reputation Power: 5
skizot pfffft.
Trade Count: (7)

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2010, 01:53:43 PM »

As many of you know, I am actively involved each year through the Orlando Automotive Club with Toys for Tots. Last year we raise over 3,000 new, unwrapped toys for children in need. Many of you were kind enough to donate towards the purchase of new unwrapped toys.

We are again raising both money and toys for this year. I have setup a paypal account where you can donate any amount you may be able to afford. $1 can purchase a new unwrapped toy. I am of course very understanding if you cannot afford to, so there is no expectation on my part for you to participate. If you'd like to instead provide me with an unwrapped toy, I will be glad to meet up and pick them up from you.

The email address for the paypal account is skizot@mac.com

Please ensure that you select the "gift" option so Paypal does not charge any fees. ALL money raised will be used to purchase new, unwrapped toys to be given to the Marines for needy kids this holiday season. This is the one and only time I ever ask my friends, family and peers to help throughout the year with donations.

Thanks for your consideration.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012