Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:11:40 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 191 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random ass car whoring thread.  (Read 675537 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: February 15, 2012, 08:51:35 PM »

You know how I know you're gay.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: February 15, 2012, 10:37:46 PM »

Do tell!!
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: February 15, 2012, 10:49:19 PM »

You like a red vw.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1383 on: February 15, 2012, 11:01:18 PM »

I had a red MkII 16v GTi. 

Jer, the problem is that you change your mind about the kind of car you want as much as a woman changes her mind about what color she wants her nails to be.  In like a day and a half you've gone from wanting a V8 sedan to a VW Golf.  I believe that you will never find a car.

Prove me wrong.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: February 15, 2012, 11:17:31 PM »

That won't work either. Jer wants the performance and handling of an S2000, the space of a TL, the fuel economy of a Prius, the reliability and non-issues of (I don't even know what because it doesn't exist), and an extended warranty all for under 23K.

Tim, the red GTI totally makes sense with you now. Squishy Squishy!!

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: February 16, 2012, 06:41:53 AM »

I had a red MkII 16v GTi. 

Jer, the problem is that you change your mind about the kind of car you want as much as a woman changes her mind about what color she wants her nails to be.  In like a day and a half you've gone from wanting a V8 sedan to a VW Golf.  I believe that you will never find a car.

Prove me wrong.
This.
That won't work either. Jer wants the performance and handling of an S2000, the space of a TL, the fuel economy of a Prius, the reliability and non-issues of (I don't even know what because it doesn't exist), and an extended warranty all for under 23K.
And this.
Tim, the red GTI totally makes sense with you now. Squishy Squishy!!
What the fuck?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: February 16, 2012, 07:08:13 AM »

yes I admit it I need help
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: February 16, 2012, 07:34:52 AM »

We all need some help in some ways.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1388 on: February 16, 2012, 09:07:02 AM »

Your slowly improving though last year you were buying the cars you had in mind and then getting rid of them. At least this is the financially responsible approch.
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: February 16, 2012, 09:43:51 AM »

Your slowly improving though last year you were buying the cars you had in mind and then getting rid of them. At least this is the financially responsible approch.

True. I am trying to find the perfect car, at least the perfect car for me. Trying to find a car within 100 mile radius down here is ridiculous. Plus, I don’t know what I want. Well, I want another S2k but that’s not happening. I found a nice 08 TL but it’s just a base auto. If I could find a low mileage TL-S 6MT I would buy it quick.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1390 on: February 16, 2012, 09:46:00 AM »

Nelson, fuck off.  You're just making yourself look gay.

So, when you look at the list of features Nelson listed which is most important?

Performance
Space
Fuel Economy
Reliability

Put those in order of priority and be realistic about what you're getting.  In this circumstance, you can only pick 2.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: February 16, 2012, 09:50:27 AM »

Nelson, fuck off.  You're just making yourself look gay.

So, when you look at the list of features Nelson listed which is most important?

Performance
Space
Fuel Economy
Reliability

Put those in order of priority and be realistic about what you're getting.  In this circumstance, you can only pick 2.

That is a hard task to do. But if I were to be serious for a moment (crickets)…

Performance
Reliability
Space
Fuel Economy
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: February 16, 2012, 02:32:27 PM »

Soo did I pass the test
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1393 on: February 16, 2012, 02:59:39 PM »

Sure.  Dude, it's your decision.  Honestly, it's been years that you've been flip flopping over what you want to drive.

Tim
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: February 16, 2012, 03:00:57 PM »

Well given my choices, what car would fit?
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 191 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012