Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:16:49 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 191 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random ass car whoring thread.  (Read 675344 times)
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: November 13, 2011, 12:20:05 PM »

300hp is too slow?  Cheesy
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1036 on: November 13, 2011, 01:03:25 PM »

It's not just the amount of power, it also has to do with the weight of the car to determine what's a quick/fun car.  Why do you think people are swapping stock k24's in EK hatches?  A 200 hp EK will still walk me because even though my Accord has more power, it's also a lot heavier.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
slipkord
Veteran

slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: November 14, 2011, 02:11:30 PM »

I understand that Tim. He just threw me off my saying Kia lol

After going back and forth, I’m sick of it too, I think I’m going to try and find a 7th gen. Got a couple in mind, no 6MTs around sadly, so going to have to go back to a K24 auto. That should keep me happy for a little while at least. I’ve been wanting to boost something. Had a thought of buying a Fit and boosting it, on the small side but turbo kits start at $3k…evil thoughts indeed.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1038 on: November 14, 2011, 07:50:58 PM »

Jer, if you want my honest opinion about getting an Accord, get a K24 MT.  The best thing you can do is swap a TSX 6MT in it and it will be way more fun.  Fuck, if you get a MT K24 Accord and a 6MT, I'll do the fucking swap for you.

If you get a Fit, get the MT and get the Rotrex SC kit.  The AT Fit sucks.  Trust me, I drive one all the time and it sucks the life out of me.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1039 on: November 15, 2011, 07:35:34 AM »

That offer stand for me to?
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: November 15, 2011, 08:41:38 AM »

Jer, if you want my honest opinion about getting an Accord, get a K24 MT.  The best thing you can do is swap a TSX 6MT in it and it will be way more fun.  Fuck, if you get a MT K24 Accord and a 6MT, I'll do the fucking swap for you.

If you get a Fit, get the MT and get the Rotrex SC kit.  The AT Fit sucks.  Trust me, I drive one all the time and it sucks the life out of me.
Really appreciate the offer Tim. I’ve been scouring the web and haven’t found any 5MTs worth buying, even within 150 miles of here. A 6MT K24 would be awesome though.

There are a few MT Fits around here, they look small as hell though. I bet with the SC kit it would fly.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1041 on: November 15, 2011, 11:03:04 AM »

Jer, the Fit is bigger inside than you would expect.  I'm still surprised at how much room it has.  I'm sure it would be a quick car if you built the motor.  You could even K swap it.

Sure, but I don't know what I'm doing with the J.  At least I have a half clue with the K series.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1042 on: November 15, 2011, 11:36:12 AM »

Jer, the Fit is bigger inside than you would expect.  I'm still surprised at how much room it has.  I'm sure it would be a quick car if you built the motor.  You could even K swap it.

Sure, but I don't know what I'm doing with the J.  At least I have a half clue with the K series.

I'm looking to increase fuel mileage which might encourage me to lose a cylinder or two.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1043 on: November 15, 2011, 11:39:51 AM »

I'd say get a different car.  If you really want to pull the J and swap in a K, I can try to help.  I even have a few K series blocks and heads.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: November 15, 2011, 11:56:46 AM »

Truth. I almost picked up an 08 MT Fit sport before I picked up the CM. The K swap was another thing I was looking into when I was researching.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1045 on: November 15, 2011, 12:35:29 PM »

I'd say get a different car.  If you really want to pull the J and swap in a K, I can try to help.  I even have a few K series blocks and heads.

I'd be getting a different car. Its not worth all of that work.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: November 15, 2011, 05:18:22 PM »

Jer,

Why don't you get a mazda miata?  I think you would have fun in one of those.  What do you think?

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1047 on: November 15, 2011, 07:13:19 PM »

With a turbo kit a Miata is pretty..
slipkord
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: November 15, 2011, 07:28:01 PM »

Miata, err yeeeah. Buying anAccord, this week, fuck it all, going back to what I know.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/used2005hondaaccordsdne.jpg/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 07:37:22 PM by slipkord » Logged
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1049 on: November 15, 2011, 09:16:12 PM »

Mike, if you got a K24 Accord, I would swap the tranny for you.  You guys have to come out here though.  I'd only get a Miata if it had a small block in it.  Jer, that link is borken.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 191 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012