Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 06:49:08 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 191 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random ass car whoring thread.  (Read 675658 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1425 on: February 21, 2012, 08:59:28 PM »

I also agree with Mike.  Also, I would take a Chevy truck over a ford anytime. 

ZR-1's are pretty bad ass.

Hope your not talking about me.. I'd take a Ford over a Chevy any day of the week

I think he was talking about this.

No compairison... Just saying neither of you know what you want.

A '32 Ford highboy with a flathead is a pretty nice car too.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: February 21, 2012, 10:06:09 PM »

I'd take a ZL-1.

Bumble bee!!

Oh and I agree that neither one of them knows what they want.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1427 on: February 22, 2012, 09:15:59 AM »

My famlies ecoline work van with the old school Ford straight 6 has 398,000 miles, and the only work done other than maintainence was the rear end. Fords are reliable if you buy what they are good at. You need to stay in the V8 or straight 6 stuff.
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: February 22, 2012, 12:47:18 PM »

i like the new 2013 FUSION from ford looks neat gas saver i would wait for that

slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: February 22, 2012, 12:56:52 PM »

The rear of the new fusion looks exacty like an Optima. Front end looks like a taurus and a Chrysler 200C. And the most powerful engine is a 2.0L 237HP turbo? BOOOO
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1430 on: February 22, 2012, 09:54:09 PM »

The curb weight is close to the 1st gen TSX.  I'm sure it would be a fun car.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: February 24, 2012, 10:07:25 AM »

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1169288

I want one of these?  is that bad?  Wife said I could do it, if I found one that was less than $10K.

slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: February 24, 2012, 10:09:06 AM »

I'm out csr looking bitchEs
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: February 24, 2012, 10:29:36 AM »

Good luck to ya!

alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: February 27, 2012, 01:13:49 AM »

I'm looking for opinions, maybe you guys have ideas that I haven't thought of yet.

In my next car, I'm looking for it to fit the following criteria:

• Performance
  • Somewhat practical, at least more practical than an S2000
  • Comfortable enough to daily
  • At least somewhat luxurious
  • Prefer a coupe, but would be OK with a sedan.  would prefer that it not be a 2 seater.  NO softtop convertibles!  Actually, I would prefer it not be a convertible at all, but I may consider a hardtop convertible depending on the car.

Essentially, I want a car that is fun to drive, somewhat practical, and I can drive everyday.  Ideas for a car that would fit the bill?

I would prefer that it be a late model car, nothing older than say 3 or 4 years old, if not new.  I think I have narrowed it down, but I want to hear ideas just to make sure I thought about most of the options before I decide to pursue my current target car.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 01:17:44 AM by alpha » Logged

- Mark
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: February 27, 2012, 04:10:32 AM »

Not sure how you feel about BMWs but a 335 or a M3 would fit the bill perfectly. Both are fun, luxurious, and comfortable enough for a DD. I have more experience with the 335 but from my personal interactions they are great cars. Much more reliable then their reputation would allow you to believe.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1436 on: February 27, 2012, 08:28:43 AM »

IS-F..... CTS-V
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1437 on: February 27, 2012, 09:58:10 AM »

Bill, he has a BMW already and wants an M3.  Mark, stop mindfucking yourself and the the damn M3.  You know you want it.

Tim
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: February 27, 2012, 10:46:59 AM »

And that goes to show you how out of the loop I am haha.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: February 27, 2012, 12:26:46 PM »

Not sure how you feel about BMWs but a 335 or a M3 would fit the bill perfectly. Both are fun, luxurious, and comfortable enough for a DD. I have more experience with the 335 but from my personal interactions they are great cars. Much more reliable then their reputation would allow you to believe.
Bill, he has a BMW already and wants an M3.  Mark, stop mindfucking yourself and the the damn M3.  You know you want it.
Bill, Tim is correct.  I already have an e90 335i, but what I was not mentioning above was that I have narrowed myself down to an e92 M3.

Tim, I mostly wanted some other ideas, just to make sure there wasn't a car that I missed before coming up with my short list and narrowing it down to one car from there.

IS-F..... CTS-V
I thought about the IS-F, but I don't know if I could pick IS-F over M3.  As for the CTS-V, I don't know if I could get myself to purchase a GM product, especially since they took bailout money that is funded by the taxpayers.  It's a shame too, I would have considered the Z06, if I could ever get past how bland the interior is.

And that goes to show you how out of the loop I am haha.
School is priority, so I understand why you're out of the loop.

- Mark
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 191 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012