Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 01:20:55 AM
 on: June 22, 2018, 11:54:31 PM 
Started by k24low20z - Last post by DrunkenVIKING
Ok so pretty much I’m going to have to run the K20A2 ECU with custom CAN converter? Do you have part numbers and where I can get them?

on: June 22, 2018, 04:24:43 PM 
Started by k24low20z - Last post by timot_one
I have a k24a2 block with a k20a2 and I also use kpro.  I have a custom CAN converter in my ECU to use a kpro'd EP3 ecu in my Accord.  It's a custom piece that an electrical engineering friend of mine made for me to keep using the Accord gauges and other accessories like a/c.  You're better off going with ktuner instead.  It's much easier to integrate in the Accord.

on: June 22, 2018, 03:59:04 PM 
Started by k24low20z - Last post by DrunkenVIKING
ok guys, has anyone actually done this build on a G7 accord? The mechanical/parts bit I’ve got figured out, but according to Hondata, they don’t make anything for our accords. I thought that was odd because I’ve read posts from other people claiming to have K-Pro. I’m just trying to figure out how to make this work. I know our ECM won’t run the K20A2 head, so do we need to just run the PRB ECM with KPro and tune it accordingly?

on: June 04, 2018, 02:26:11 PM 
Started by Gil Winningham - Last post by timot_one
You account has been activated Gil.  Welcome to EliteCM!

on: June 04, 2018, 01:12:45 PM 
Started by Gil Winningham - Last post by Gil Winningham
Gil_W

Gil Winningham

From Lebanon, Indiana.

My Accord is an 03 V6 Navi. This is my DD/Weekend Track day warrior. Mostly stock, lowering springs, stoptech pads, and rotors, ss lines, and Falken 615K+'s.

QT Accord

Lookin' sad in the drivers meeting.

I found CM Elite through a post of v6performance.net
  Reply  |  Reply with quote  

on: June 04, 2018, 08:11:42 AM 
Started by CrazyCreashunz - Last post by timot_one
Replaced my fuel feed line and finally installed a catch can.  I've been venting the crank case to atmosphere for a while now with no catch can.  This will be a little less messy.

on: June 04, 2018, 03:02:55 AM 
Started by CrazyCreashunz - Last post by 7thGen66
figured out my misfiring on "ALL" cylinders issue, come to find out my coil pack on Cylinder 3 was faulty. apparently J series will throw a code for every cylinder even if only one is misfiring.

Also i finally got around to moving around those 3 pins on connector A after doing my first J32 swap months ago, I've just been riding it without cruise control and with a EVAP code ever since lmao.

on: May 29, 2018, 11:54:09 AM 
Started by CrazyCreashunz - Last post by timot_one
Changed my oil last week.  The day after a fuel leak showed up.  I took the time to locate the leak and found that it was in the feed line.  Started pulling the fuel line for it's replacement.

on: May 28, 2018, 10:57:12 PM 
Started by CrazyCreashunz - Last post by 7thGen66
Today I tried to hunt down my misfiring on all cylinders and failed.  Cry
i blew my j32a3 like a month ago from a oil leak that made my motor run dry, swapped in a new j32a3 from a salvage yard, compression looks mint on all cylinders and i have new plugs and coils and still misfiring on all cylinders  :Smiley

i'll figure it out soon enough. fuel pump issue is unlikely because i didn't have fuel issues before i blew my motor, I'm leaning towards injectors at this point.

on: May 27, 2018, 11:26:31 AM 
Started by CrazyCreashunz - Last post by CrazyCreashunz
Swapped out the upper and lower control arms. Ordered new end links and inner/outer tie rods. After 10 years of being low I guess I really can't complain that it all needs to be replaced  Cheesy

TinyPortal © 2005-2012