Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 03:37:35 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 108 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chronicles of Rice  (Read 367871 times)
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: December 27, 2009, 08:40:20 PM »

A gen6 I saw a few weeks back, I like those lights but that wing belongs in the part of the brain where dumb ideas are.

Rich
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: December 27, 2009, 11:07:46 PM »

cant really see but theres one big fart can also.

this one has altezza lights, flat black hood a steely, and the drivers side bumper is not there.

-Alec
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 29, 2009, 01:55:09 AM »

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
BliNx197

Reputation Power: 7
BliNx197 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: December 29, 2009, 07:47:57 PM »

Ill just tell you guys about it since I couldnt get a picture before I had to pull off but

Saw this beautiful Red 6th Gen V6 coupe. It had aftermarket fog lights in the lower grill, not too bad but the kicker was on the backside. In addition to the ricer altezzas that I let slide considering the paint job. The guy must've gotten a lil paint happy cuz he tried to color match the mufflers with spray paint.

Splotchy YES! Fail YES!!
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: December 30, 2009, 07:58:01 PM »

Hahaha I saw a real gem today as well. I was on the phone with the DA since the dealership I got my truck from still has yet to register my truck(more than 30 days so its fraud) and they have not paid off the honda yet so I have recieved 3 notices that I owe 2 months payments on the thing and it is going to be reported to my credit. Back ot haha. I was on my way to work and at a light I pissed off a bumble bee. I have the truck set on stage 3 for the day since a friend wanted a ride on"crazy larry" settting haha. As I was sitting at a light, a yellow with partially black hood and partially black roof pulls up next to me and notices the "hypertech" sticker in my back winder and starts to rev and he already had his window down and started blowing and yelling at me sO I rolled my winder down(mind you im in uniform) and he was like I can out run your big truck and I was like "sure thing boss". When the light changed I launched hard and blew a big cloud of black smoke right into his driver side window. HAHAHA. once I slowed down and let him catch up( he couldnt keep up with my 8800 pound truck) he gave me a ricer fly-by and I noticed he has some konigs or some type of ricer wheels and all the tint on his windows had flame designs cut into them even the tint strip on the windshield hahahaha

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #680 on: January 04, 2010, 10:05:27 PM »

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: January 04, 2010, 10:10:43 PM »

Quote from: "MyNameIsThien"
Lets see you guys top this.

Repost Still funny though

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: January 05, 2010, 09:13:19 AM »

Funny Youtube video.
The fastest car ever!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: January 05, 2010, 04:54:51 PM »

HoLY FUCK!

I think I just crappe my pants from that video.

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #684 on: January 05, 2010, 05:16:16 PM »

NYC homies you need to take care of this. its not right at all

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: January 25, 2010, 05:10:52 PM »

Wow. I am embarrassed for this guy...

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #686 on: January 25, 2010, 05:29:19 PM »

Hahaha.  "I know it's a sports car, but I wanted more luxury."  What the fuck is this guy smoking, and where can I get some?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: January 25, 2010, 07:42:19 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Hahaha.  "I know it's a sports car, but I wanted more luxury."  What the fuck is this guy smoking, and where can I get some?
+1 to that shit. I want some of what that dude is smoking. Unless its pole and that's Jeremy's realm of expertise.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
1FastAV6
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
1FastAV6 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #688 on: January 26, 2010, 03:56:11 PM »

Quote from: "MyNameIsThien"
Dual/side exhaust. I wonder if it makes it go faster.

Those pipes are worth more than the car... its a high mount exhaust for a crotch rocket!
phunctional

Reputation Power: 0
phunctional pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: January 26, 2010, 07:08:10 PM »

Lol. perfect fitment! no rubbing anywhere!! see! fenders are in tip top shape!

CM82
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 108 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012