Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:17:31 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1885449 times)
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: January 03, 2010, 08:31:36 PM »

Im going to agree with Z for once, ghetto yet ingenious... How does it hook up to the head unit?

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2116 on: January 03, 2010, 08:38:01 PM »

the cable has a male and female connection. The male connection goes into the H/U where the XM radio was, and the XM radio hooks up into the female connection. From there you have to get an RCA (red/white plug) to 3.5mm headphone cable for your iPod or any other mp3 player.

BliNx197

Reputation Power: 7
BliNx197 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: January 03, 2010, 11:23:25 PM »

Took my baby to get washed at my boys firestation, took some pics, then took some videos! They turned out kinda shitty so,... I think Ima redo it soon and since its night time itll be easier to see the gauges
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2118 on: January 04, 2010, 11:59:45 AM »

Installed my new Metra upper kit and cubby kit as well as a new h/u. So now I have music again! Also realized after it was installed that the buttons glow green HOLLA! I also swapped out the stock 6X9's and put some 500w Kenwoods in. I had to modify the rear grille a little so that it sits flush. I tried to get to the front door speakers but it's too cold out and I couldn't feel my fingers lolzzzz. All in all it was a very productive day for me. The system looks nice, clean and sounds great!

*with the new Metra kit in place I still don't have cold air or a/c. So I guess it wasn't the circuit board that got shorted out when they broke into my car and ripped my after market radio out. I will check all fuses again soon. I just pray that the problem can be diagnosed and won't cost a lot to fix!

Im painting an extra din sleeve black to go into the upper slot so that those wires won't show... that's the dual climate control adapter to convert into single.

Fully functional.

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2119 on: January 04, 2010, 12:03:39 PM »

Hopefully wash it....

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: January 04, 2010, 12:37:50 PM »

I think the water would freeze on my car if I tried to wash it. It is 14 degrees at the moment. I just need a heated bay.... Billy, where is your OEM head unit?

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: January 04, 2010, 12:39:59 PM »

^^28 here....That's what drive thru car washes were invented lol.
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2122 on: January 04, 2010, 12:42:40 PM »

Quote from: "wtcii"
Billy, where is your OEM head unit?

In my closet. Their is some kind of mechanical malfunction with the cd part. So it's been out of my car since I swapped in my Kenwood flip out that got stolen.

Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2123 on: January 04, 2010, 12:44:47 PM »

Quote from: "wtcii"
I think the water would freeze on my car if I tried to wash it. It is 14 degrees at the moment. I just need a heated bay.... Billy, where is your OEM head unit?

Yeah that's the benefit of working at the dealership. It's just every other time I've attempted to wash it stupid stuff like customers have gotten in the way. LOL!

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: January 04, 2010, 07:23:53 PM »

temporarily fixed break light switch waiting on new one to arrived

CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2125 on: January 05, 2010, 01:50:33 PM »

Handwash exterior and cleaned the interior, looking good for the next batch of snow... hopefully not!

AV6NHBP6SPD

AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2126 on: January 05, 2010, 03:59:32 PM »

removed torque dampner. car is so much quieter now.

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Jeff Likes Bagels

Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2127 on: January 06, 2010, 03:54:57 PM »

Re-tightened some clamps on my intake. I noticed that when going over bumps, there was this horrendous banging noise coming from the driver side of the engine bay area. Turns out that the intake tube was loose, and was banging on the heatshield. I'm thinking about fabbing up some kind of rubber gasket to go around the inside hole for the heatshield to prevent any further annoyances. I also want to fabricate a better support bracket, because the one supplied has gotten flimsy.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: January 09, 2010, 08:53:56 AM »

Parked it in the garage after the little scuffle last night between wifey and someone trying to make us look like fools trying to sell my son's old car bed. Can't have some angry bitch smash up my car.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: January 09, 2010, 03:56:04 PM »

Just finished replacing my secondary o2 sensor, resetting my codes and completely removing the cat's lower heat shield and not putting it back. Stage 1 weight reduction yo!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012