Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:25:59 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I seriously cannot take it any more...  (Read 20262 times)
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2010, 04:39:49 PM »

Agreed. What kills me is a lot of other people are saying that it looks mad awesome yo!

I hope that guy gets what's coming for him.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2010, 04:57:30 PM »

Linky the thread plz!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2010, 04:58:27 PM »

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/sho ... p?t=202624

Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2010, 05:09:10 PM »

I like what Milan said...
I actually think the car looks really good but would look even better if the rear didn't look like it was taking a squat.

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2010, 05:10:10 PM »

ha, i actually posted in that thread.. i was nice about it since he'll do what he wants to do..  granted, to me, that car is ugly..  and he's doing it all kinds of wrong.

people will like that look.  and they'll want to go for it.  but when they do it like that guy, it ends up ugly..

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2010, 05:56:12 PM »

That guy seems like a complete jerk off.  I had to post.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2010, 07:27:30 PM »

Just saw your post Tim. I know you can do better than that. I'm going to refrain since enough has been said.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2010, 11:09:47 PM »

I wasn't trying to start a fight.  I don't care about v6p that much anyway.  I just had to say something.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2010, 11:39:27 PM »

True. Totally not worth starting a fight. It just seemed like you were holding back you're true feelings. Hell, if you'd like, you can post it here so we get a laugh at your angry ramblings. Just a thought.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2010, 12:01:36 AM »

yeah I thought you were kinda weak on that one too Tim, I even went back to look for your post after I saw here that you posted...and that's after I had already closed out the thread after reading the first page

Reputation Power: 2
Silver Bullet pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2010, 01:08:11 AM »

I agree with you Scott. I always thought it was ridiculous to have the rim out further than the tire. When that person hits the curb, i'll be laughing. Some of the accords I've seen look pretty nice but the ones with the camber gotta go.

2006 AV6 6MT

'Like' this page if you're a J-Series fanatic!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Honda-J-Series/329047293778085
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2010, 01:42:44 AM »

If you guys really want to know how I feel, I think it's the stupidest fad ever.  That Accord is retarded looking.  There's a ton of camber in the rear, and none in the front.  Just that alone looks fucking retarded.  I just love how that asshat touts how big his wheels are (compensating for something maybe?), but doesn't say how much camber he's running or how much of a "stretch" he has.  Either way, it's dangerous.  He's not even going to look cool when he crashes his car.

Tim
hondaguy214

Reputation Power: 1
hondaguy214 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2010, 11:13:59 PM »

now that was a good bitch out tim lol

NECM SQUAD#6
rajin929

Reputation Power: 0
rajin929 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2010, 05:17:06 PM »

Quote from: "Asim"
I like, the rim right to the fender, not sticking out any further, without a stretched tire, (I love squared off tires)

that to me is ideal or my idea of "flush"

agreed, or if at most, sticking out just ever so slightly with a touch of camber (i.e. Ken's set up on his TSX Asim)

just enough to fill the wheel wells with no issues with rubbing or turning full lock

silly kids in Cali with ther stupid definitions on what is "flush" and what will "fit"....I wonder what the next fad will be  :roll:

2005 Honda Accord EX 6MT Coupe (CM8) - Graphite Grey Pearl
1999 Acura 2.3CL - sold
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012