Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:48:12 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: G35 Wheel Opinions  (Read 15454 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2010, 06:45:57 PM »

Tim, I love the sense of humor. I considered doing what you did but exercised restraint.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
phunctional

Reputation Power: 0
phunctional pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2010, 10:00:03 PM »

thats cool that you all sourced shit from somewhere on the internet, now take a look at the link the OP POSTED AND LOOK AT THE TIRE SIZE? pwnd.

CM82
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 10:08:42 PM »

Quote from: "Accord Euro-R"
OK here the thing...she is looking at 2 different G35's right now.  They are literally the exact same car, except one has about 4k less miles and different rims.

Car with more miles, but closer location: (Chantilly, VA)

OEM 17x7

Car with less miles, but further away & more expensive: (Irving, TX)(Pictured above)

OEM 19x8

Quote from: "phunctional"
thats cool that you all sourced shit from somewhere on the internet, now take a look at the link the OP POSTED AND LOOK AT THE TIRE SIZE? pwnd.

I don't understand, right there at the bottom it says the Rays are 19x8...which are the ones pictured with the car... :thumbup:

Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 10:42:07 PM »

Hey guys, the girl I'm seeing right now is going to be purchasing a 2007 G35 Coupe...and wants me to modify her car for her.  Of course I am more than happy to oblige, and while most parts I have found are straight forward...I am having trouble deciding which wheels.  She has given me free range, and as she has already approved all of the choice below I need opinions on which will look best.  I am going to go (J D M) style with this car so please keep that in mind.  

The car is Caribbean Blue:

The general wheel format is going to be:
Front: 18x7.5
Rear: 18x8.5
Staggered Setup, dropped on Tein S-Tech springs (1.2" F, .9" R)

Okay, there's the OP (minus the ugly wheels).  Please point out where you see anything about 17" or 19" rims and tire size.  

Quote from: "phunctional"

Can't you just admit that you are wrong?  I mean, it's just sad now.  You're making yourself look really bad with all this self inflicted pwnage.  Acting like an asshole doesn't change the facts.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2010, 12:10:44 AM »

we got evo x in shop with te37 and they look sick. id get them. stock g35 forged wheels are nice too

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2010, 12:12:04 PM »

Just an update:

She ended up saying fuck both both the G35's and ended up getting a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track Model in about that same color blue.  My buddy Frank is also selling her his Volk GT-V's off his 240SX so everything turned out OK afterall.

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2010, 02:34:27 PM »

Holy Crab what a list, your really scratching your head
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2010, 02:38:03 PM »

That list should be pulled down if you ask me. His girl already picked up a totally different car and is getting wheels that aren't even on the list. Kinda funny if you ask me.
Here's a pic I found of Genesis on GT-V's. Not blue but still hot.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2010, 03:40:12 PM »

Just an update:

She ended up saying fuck both both the G35's and ended up getting a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track Model in about that same color blue.  My buddy Frank is also selling her his Volk GT-V's off his 240SX so everything turned out OK afterall.
ooh, i like the genesis.. i'm undecided about the part around the headlights still, but they do look good slammed..

one recommendation, since i'm not sure what kind of width and offsets the Genesis coupe can pull off, is to make sure the wheels she is buying are the proper width and offset for her car.  :thumbup:

- Mark
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2010, 04:52:10 PM »

Quote from: "alpha"
Just an update:

ooh, i like the genesis.. i'm undecided about the part around the headlights still, but they do look good slammed..

one recommendation, since i'm not sure what kind of width and offsets the Genesis coupe can pull off, is to make sure the wheels she is buying are the proper width and offset for her car.  :clap:  :lol:

Her car is Mirabeau Blue:

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
MTsixspeed

Reputation Power: 2
MTsixspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2010, 11:17:24 AM »

She picked Korean over Japanese? Ouch. Well, even though it doesn't matter any more since she didn't get the G35, the stock Rays wheels are far superior to anything else. I've always loved those wheels!

-Chris, CM81 J30A4
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012