Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pioneer avh-p5000dvd video formats  (Read 2703 times)
Tofe
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
Tofe pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2009, 12:30:46 AM »

hey guys. im havin trouble figuring out which video formats are compatible with this player. i just recently installed this in my car.

i burned a dvd with 2 movies, a bunch of music videos and season 1 of southpark. the only thing that could be played was the southpark episodes. i notice that these are AVI files but when i had checked the movies were avi files as well. which video format does it have to be in and if so can my videos be converted to that format? also, the usb connector seems to only recognize audio files.. is there a way to play a video that is on the usb?

thanks much!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 08:51:14 AM »

I'm no audio guru, but the first thing that I usually do is read the owners guide for things that I can't figure out on my own.  If I can't find my answers there, I call the manufacturer for information.  That might be the best course of action for you to take also.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012