Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:51:48 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1882082 times)
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4425 on: February 17, 2012, 12:46:50 PM »

Washed it...found some paint chipping on the back bumper the very bottom of the wheel well Sad damn rocks picked up a spray bomb to fix it for the time being. The good news my brother-in-law called me up and it looks like we are go for building his garage this summer Smiley my payment for helping unlimited access to the garage. 2 bay , 2 floors, small loft/man cave on one side and a lift on the other he came into work and put a down payment on the lift today. So now I'm saving up to buy a beater probably an EK or EG hatch. Then the accord is going away for awhile and getting done the proper way, total tear down and rebuild. So it's been an up and down day ahaha
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4426 on: February 17, 2012, 01:42:20 PM »

Drove her heard a clunk sound from the front passenger side inspected it and found broken sway bar link , Upgrading to my tl-s with moog links sooner then expected

CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4427 on: February 19, 2012, 01:08:55 PM »

Well not today but Fridat I changed my front/rear brakes, sanded and painted caliper's green again. Nice and fresh now. I also had to replace my pass. rear caliper which was stuck and the seal broke on me when I tried to push the piston back. All good now. I might have a slightly bent rim because I get this low whining noise when the car is moving. Gotta see what im gonna do...

Thanks Tim for the help! I get real frustrated really fast when something so easy as changing brakes can end up running into an issue. I ended up just taking them the caliper and not the bracket because it was too hard to get off with a breaker bar and such a tight space for the air gun. The reinstallation process was easy peasy since I knew what to do now, lolz.  Wink

...Working on a getting a dual exhaust setup next! Woo Hoo.... Flippa!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4428 on: February 19, 2012, 07:28:43 PM »

droped it off for cam and timing belt replacement

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 07:32:31 PM by AV6NHBP6SPD » Logged

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4429 on: February 20, 2012, 10:14:00 PM »

damn p2195 code, hope it gets fixed tomorrow. its like having your kid in hospital

Misha
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4430 on: February 21, 2012, 08:25:25 PM »

What's p2195??? And I hear ya,  sucked enough not having her for a week and a half while she was in the body shop.

*insert comment by Tim about not driving for a year*

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4431 on: February 21, 2012, 08:53:09 PM »

What's p2195???

Try this.

At least I have my car at home in my garage so I can still caress it from time to time.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4432 on: February 21, 2012, 09:44:05 PM »

picked her up from surgery. she got new cams and new timing belt, runs good. now braking cams in

never knew our 7th gen can run on 3 cylinders lol. but then again 8th gen can
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:46:36 PM by AV6NHBP6SPD » Logged

Misha
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4433 on: February 21, 2012, 10:09:59 PM »

What cams did you get?  Replaced stock cams or TL-S?  I never knew you had to break cams in.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4434 on: February 22, 2012, 02:59:09 PM »

Installed my N1 Jdm Catback Exhaust, sounds tough!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #4435 on: February 22, 2012, 03:21:25 PM »

Couple of days ago I got my wheels rebalanced and car realigned. Found out I had a bent wheel and one of rear shocks is blown causing my tire to cup and make a fantastic howling noise. Good thing I'm getting new shocks and shoes soon.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4436 on: February 22, 2012, 07:17:58 PM »

Tim. got TL-S cams. not many choices for our engine. its either tl-s or bisimoto but i didnt wana mess with reground cams
paul said to drive it carefully for first 500 miles, im sure he knows so im going with his advice

Misha
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4437 on: February 22, 2012, 10:06:01 PM »

I don't doubt Paul's advice either.  I was just saying that I never knew you had to break in cams.  I would have gone with TL-S cams over the regrinds.

Tim
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4438 on: February 23, 2012, 11:41:58 AM »

Had a nasty grinding/squeling noise coming from the car on the way to dinner last night.  Looked in at the front brakes and it looks like something is up with the dust shield, the front is really close to the rotor and the rear looks pretty far off... so I pushed it away with my hand and it stopped making the noise.  I'll pull the wheel off this weekend and inspect it a little better.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4439 on: February 23, 2012, 09:54:03 PM »

I received more parts for my build today.  Should get a few more tomorrow too.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012