Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 02:08:52 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881421 times)
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #4365 on: February 04, 2012, 11:27:25 PM »

What did you do to get that stance? Also which big brake kit did you get?

15mm front spacer, rear also have 15mm but I think 20 or maybe 25mm would look better? BBK is Wilwood 4 pod superlite calipers. It comes with the rear spacer so you can run pilot rotors. You can get them from fastbrakes.com They will set you back 1300 bucks. But I got mine useds..

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4366 on: February 05, 2012, 12:04:32 AM »

Makes me wish I didn't try to machine my 20mm spacers.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: February 05, 2012, 01:15:33 AM »

Wednesday I scheduled with my guy to get it inspected on Friday.  Wednesday night the CEL decided to come on, bank 2 lean code, I've been getting it every couple of months for like 2 years, ever since I put the k&n cold air on and it turns off on it's own after like a day.  Do I cleared it, drove it around for about an hour, and dropped it off Friday to get inspected with No CEL,  as soon as he turned the key on it was back.... fml. And now today it's off again,  on it's own, so I'm gonna try and get it in.

I'm pretty sure mine does this as well. I'll get a CEL every once and a while then it goes away in a day or less. I got the code checked once when I first got the car and it was an O2 sensor but it went away after a day. I just assumed it was the O2 sensor and never got it checked again. Next time mine comes on i'll check it to see if it is the same thing as yours.

- Bobby
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4368 on: February 05, 2012, 07:16:00 AM »

If I'm not mistaken technically 02 sensors are part of 100 k maintainence
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: February 05, 2012, 08:11:34 AM »

I think I looked them up and they were like $200 a piece... excuse my language but... fuuuck that. Lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4370 on: February 05, 2012, 09:33:45 AM »

Shop around man.  I have to use a RSX-S afr sensor, which lists for $390 and can be bought from Acura online at $290.  I paid $99 for mine.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #4371 on: February 05, 2012, 11:32:52 AM »

check hondapartscheap.com

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4372 on: February 06, 2012, 07:37:39 PM »

Went to a few shops to get a  wheel alignment car was to low to get on lift " front lip" would rub so got a manual one for now untill i find a decent shop for lower cars

alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4373 on: February 06, 2012, 07:57:44 PM »

Went to a few shops to get a  wheel alignment car was to low to get on lift " front lip" would rub so got a manual one for now untill i find a decent shop for lower cars
From your pics, your car didn't look low enough to have this problem.. they couldn't drive the car on wood for it to clear?  If you still have issues, take your front bumper off..  there are also shops that have drive-in bays instead of alignment racks.

- Mark
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4374 on: February 06, 2012, 08:23:12 PM »

Even with the bumper off the ramps where in such a angle it would rub agaisnt the under body i tryied the wood.planks and all no luck.  Am a keep seaching though

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #4375 on: February 07, 2012, 07:38:09 AM »

Even with the bumper off? You can't be that low.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4376 on: February 07, 2012, 08:19:05 AM »

What z said... only marks s2k is that low. Wink

Pics or it didn't happen...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #4377 on: February 07, 2012, 08:28:24 AM »

Clemente, ask Billy where he got his alignment done.  I know a guy, but it's in the Bronx.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4378 on: February 07, 2012, 09:36:55 AM »

I know someplaces that jack the car up and put these wheel dollies (the kinds some places use to push cars around the shop) under the tires and lower the car onto them, then they get a bunch of guys to push the car onto the lift. Then they raise the lift (with a guy on either end of the car going up with the lift holding it from shifting) they raise the lift enough to get under jack it up and remove the dollies. Then repeat in reverse when the alignment is done. It's a bit of work, but an option.
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4379 on: February 07, 2012, 09:57:40 AM »

Nah my shop, my side skirts rubbed on the ramp. I almost thought I wouldn't make it on either but we took it slow and it glided right on.

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012