Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:34:19 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881443 times)
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4290 on: January 24, 2012, 09:46:43 PM »

^^Sweet headliner dude! I been thinking about doing that as well just too damn lazy! Plus my kid always got his hands up their lolz afraid he will dirty it up....

...today I took advantage of the beautiful weather and I rolled my rear fenders (well banged them with a rubber malet!) Came out real nice and clean... So far no rubbing from Brooklyn to the Bronx! Oh yea... loving the feel of the 225/45 tire over my old 225/40. I also washed my ride and noticed from my little "black ice" incident that I kind of damaged the paint on my front driver side bumper. I guess from it pressing against the curb... not to worried since I know when I install the lip it will cover that right up!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:05:03 PM by CrazyCreashunz » Logged

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4291 on: January 25, 2012, 09:50:01 PM »

^^Sweet headliner dude! I been thinking about doing that as well just too damn lazy! Plus my kid always got his hands up their lolz afraid he will dirty it up....

...today I took advantage of the beautiful weather and I rolled my rear fenders (well banged them with a rubber malet!) Came out real nice and clean... So far no rubbing from Brooklyn to the Bronx! Oh yea... loving the feel of the 225/45 tire over my old 225/40. I also washed my ride and noticed from my little "black ice" incident that I kind of damaged the paint on my front driver side bumper. I guess from it pressing against the curb... not to worried since I know when I install the lip it will cover that right up!
And when is it that you will install your lip? You've had it for like 5 years now, I'm about to take it off your hands. =D

On Topic:
Installed Red H front emblem, new JDM window visors and a new passenger side mirror.
Will post pics up soon
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4292 on: January 25, 2012, 10:20:13 PM »

pics or it didnt happen Wink
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4293 on: January 26, 2012, 09:50:22 AM »

And when is it that you will install your lip? You've had it for like 5 years now, I'm about to take it off your hands. =D

Soon... It's just where I park my car I slightly scrape the under part of the bumper getting in sometimes, I don't wanna damage it! Ima be moving soon and Brooklyn is the location so definetly looking for something nice with a driveway or parking spot! Then it's on.... on another note I got new shoes as well for like 3 years already I haven't put on. I can't wait for that.  Flippa!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4294 on: January 26, 2012, 11:21:25 AM »

pics or it didnt happen Wink

Lol I got you, I'll snap and upload shots tonight.

Soon... It's just where I park my car I slightly scrape the under part of the bumper getting in sometimes, I don't wanna damage it! Ima be moving soon and Brooklyn is the location so definetly looking for something nice with a driveway or parking spot! Then it's on.... on another note I got new shoes as well for like 3 years already I haven't put on. I can't wait for that.  Flippa!

Lol 3yrs omg.. And nice, I should be throwing mine in the shop in March to fix my front end. I'll be hunting for a lip when the time gets closer.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4295 on: January 26, 2012, 12:18:04 PM »

She's spending one more night at the shop. Sad

The were putting the rear quarter glass back in and it shattered, so she won't be done before I go to work.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4296 on: January 26, 2012, 11:20:15 PM »

lol wheres them pix at?
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4297 on: January 26, 2012, 11:42:54 PM »

Modded some h9's to go in my foglights. Definitely brighter than the h11's but they produced too much heat for my shitty ebay lenses to handle and ended up cracking a lens. Looks like I'm gonna be buying some lexan to make new lenses  Embarrassed

- Bobby
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4298 on: January 27, 2012, 12:44:59 AM »

lol wheres them pix at?

Lol I got you man, don't worry. I want to take some nice shots.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4299 on: January 27, 2012, 09:19:41 AM »

Modded some h9's to go in my foglights. Definitely brighter than the h11's but they produced too much heat for my shitty ebay lenses to handle and ended up cracking a lens. Looks like I'm gonna be buying some lexan to make new lenses  Embarrassed

Usually, it's rocks that crack the lenses.  I've been through a bunch of fog lights over the years.  If you use lexan, the bulbs will melt it.  If you get the regular lexan that you find at Home Depot, it's made of 2 layers with a thin UV layer sandwiched in the middle.  The middle layer will bubble up from the heat and fuck everything up.  I've had H11's melt plastic lenses too.  I've just replaced the fog light housings in the past.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4300 on: January 27, 2012, 12:14:53 PM »

lol wheres them pix at?

Go check out my updated profile.
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: January 27, 2012, 01:14:59 PM »

Usually, it's rocks that crack the lenses.  I've been through a bunch of fog lights over the years.  If you use lexan, the bulbs will melt it.  If you get the regular lexan that you find at Home Depot, it's made of 2 layers with a thin UV layer sandwiched in the middle.  The middle layer will bubble up from the heat and fuck everything up.  I've had H11's melt plastic lenses too.  I've just replaced the fog light housings in the past.

Thanks Tim, good to know. I thought it might have been the heat because it was raining when I drove it but It could have been a rock too. Either way, its cracked now and I gotta fix it at some point. I guess I'll just look for a replacement housing. Would probably be a hell of a lot easier too!

- Bobby
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: January 27, 2012, 02:49:01 PM »

Fuck my life,  so the shop ordered the replacement glass and it didn't have the rubber around it, so they are ordering another one, if it doesn't have it they have to ordered OEM, either way im Carless til Monday...  this fucking sucks, but at least its not costing need more money.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4303 on: January 27, 2012, 03:20:51 PM »

Ya when I got my rear glass replaced from the random vandal attack, I got the last one in Canada...and it had to be shipped from the furthest possible place on the other side of the country :p $1xx in shipping alone. The whole time praying to god it didn't get damaged along the way. LoL!
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: January 27, 2012, 03:49:12 PM »

I changed out my radiator hoses to red ones oem had a leak  , switch my oil to 10w 30 syntec edge now feeling super smooth  >Cheesy ,

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012