Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:16:43 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881496 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4245 on: January 11, 2012, 11:57:51 PM »

That'll fuck up your gas mileage Chris.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: January 12, 2012, 12:02:11 AM »

yup... but im still gettin 300+ city... when i got my fucked up exhaust job done, my gm, went up to 300+ per tank, than the <,=200 i was getting, 
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: January 13, 2012, 11:45:01 AM »

There is a contest/vote on over at k20a.org to win a set of cams from Nikos (Superior Valve Motion) just thought you guys might be interested in checking out, these will easily be $1000+ when they come out, and very very good quality, worth a look
http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=99192
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4248 on: January 14, 2012, 08:59:14 PM »

Already voted.  I'd like to see where Nikos has all the cam info posted though.  There's nothing on the SVM site about the different specs of the cams he will be making.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4249 on: January 14, 2012, 10:53:28 PM »

made her new shift knob. polished my old one

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: January 14, 2012, 11:38:00 PM »

That looks awesome! I kind of want to do this to my Si knob now.

- Bobby
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4251 on: January 15, 2012, 06:43:22 PM »

Let's see what did I do to my accord today.... almost crashed it!

On our way to meet Jae at Target on 225th we were exiting the Cross Bronx Expressway leading into the Major Deegan and right where the lane merges we (Elliot, Alex and I) see some sort of dirt in the road so I try and go around it switching lanes and bam the biggest sheet of black ice that made my ride jerk left/right and fish tail almost hitting the center divider but I somehow gained control and got the car to slow down as I literally drifted off the shoulder heading back towards the slow lane doing a 360 degree turn hitting the shoulder on the opposite side of the highway facing oncoming traffic. There was a moment of silence the whole time until we came to a complete stop and were like oh shit oh shit.... we got out to inspect damage and to our surprise there was none. Ellito and Alex stopped traffic while I was able to get into the right direction of the highway, once we got to Target we inspected my ride again and only found slight damage to the rear driver side rim (curb rash). I just need to get an alignment and that's about all. All I can say was GOD was on our side today and we were able to still go to Pole Position and enjoy our day go karting. Funny thing is after Target and meeting up with Jae we head back on the otherside of the highway towards the George Washington Bridge and what do we see but a 2 car accident in the same spot I just had mine moments before. Traffic literally stopped, flatbed and EMS workers on scene.... What luck I have!!!! I just wish I had my gopro running at the time cuz it was crazzzyyyyyy......

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4252 on: January 15, 2012, 07:48:43 PM »

That's fucking crazy Billy.  Glad to hear you're okay and nobody got hurt.  Curb rash and an alignment is no big deal for how bad that experience could have turned out.

Tim
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4253 on: January 15, 2012, 08:14:07 PM »

That's fucking crazy Billy.  Glad to hear you're okay and nobody got hurt.  Curb rash and an alignment is no big deal for how bad that experience could have turned out.
Tell me about it I was so shaken up... alignment on deck this week, it doesn't really pull but I notice when im going straight the wheel is at slightly off so better to just get it done! I have put these rims through such hell and not one of them bent (knock on wood)

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4254 on: January 15, 2012, 08:34:52 PM »

new project or atempt #2 of old one

Misha
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4255 on: January 15, 2012, 08:44:46 PM »

Dam that is crazy Bill, glad everythings ok.  I did that a couple of years ago in my 5th Gen comin home from a meet in Quakertown, wasnt black ice tho, just a wet road.  We were comin up this road (my buddy following me in his Mk3 Jetta VR6) and came to a slight bend in the road and I felt the year end let out, had to counter a good 2 or 3 times before I got it back to straight.  He called me immediately freakin out asking if i was ok and tellin me how scared he was and then ended the conversation with "That was fucking awesome!  Dont ever do it again!" haha

Micha, the looks awesome!  Di-Noc wrap?

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4256 on: January 15, 2012, 08:49:03 PM »

^He uses real carbon fiber.

Tim
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4257 on: January 15, 2012, 08:56:15 PM »

this time its real CF

Misha
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4258 on: January 15, 2012, 09:48:08 PM »

Oooooh!   Very nice! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: January 16, 2012, 12:52:22 AM »

this time its real CF
ooh, do you want to make me some interior trim?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 01:04:19 AM by alpha » Logged

- Mark
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012