Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 12:32:29 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881577 times)
Gemini
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
Gemini pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4050 on: November 05, 2011, 03:57:53 PM »

oil change, tranny oil change, little touchup paint and two new axles.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4051 on: November 06, 2011, 12:39:04 AM »

Tore the block down some more.  Removed the block girdle, pulled the crank, and removed the pistons.  It looks like all my bearings are damaged from the shrapnel in cylinder 4.  I also noticed that the piston in cylinder 4 was actually cracked.  At least the rods look fine.   

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: November 12, 2011, 02:26:26 PM »

Finally getting eazy's stereo components installed.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: November 12, 2011, 02:39:20 PM »

I took my headlights out and baked them again. Fixed them so they don't rotate from bumps and did a little more paint work on them. I also put my fogs in. They arn't 100% yet but I was starting to get pissed off so for now they turn on with the headlights and the button doesn't work. Fuckin egay wiring harness. I'll fix them once my finals are over after this week.

- Bobby
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4054 on: November 12, 2011, 09:26:54 PM »

Nelson, I thought you were getting that done a long time ago.  WTF?

Bobby, I have another fog light wiring harness if you need it.  You'll have to come pick it up though.  If you're lucky, I may even help you install it and mod it if you want.

Ohh yeah.  I got bored today, so I took my K24A2 block off the engine stand since I need to get it ready to bring to ERL.  I pulled out my old K24A4 and got it on the engine stand and started tearing it down.  That motor is filthy.  I wish I would have cleaned it off before pulling it apart.  I guess I have to wait until I have it torn down to a bare block before I can get all the dirt and oil off of it.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
B.R.03EX

B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: November 13, 2011, 02:32:49 AM »

Bobby, I have another fog light wiring harness if you need it.  You'll have to come pick it up though.  If you're lucky, I may even help you install it and mod it if you want.

Yeah, I definitely will need that! I'll text you once my finals are over to figure out a day you're free. Thanks Tim! 

- Bobby
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4056 on: November 13, 2011, 02:49:01 AM »

Good idea.  When are your finals going to be over?  I've got a lot of weekend work stuff coming up, and I'm going to NYC for about a week in December.  I have a very busy schedule when the holidays come around.  I'm just happy about the 1 week shut down between Christmas and New Years.  I haven't had that time off from work since I started working for the company.

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: November 13, 2011, 03:22:26 AM »

I finally had the money to get it done. The whole thing is a giant cluster fuck now.  Fucking shop I went to. Complete bull shit.  The sub amp wasnt pumping out anything so they said there's something wrong with it because there's signal going in, it has power and the sub works on a different amp.  Then on my way home from a birthday party tonight, my whole radio crapped out and the nav screen is frozen on FM.

Damn the whole thing. Tomorrow i'll try unplugging the battery to see if that will reset the system.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
B.R.03EX

B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: November 13, 2011, 03:28:49 AM »

My last final is Friday, anytime after that i'm free. I'm not in any hurry so whenever you get some free time let me know. My winter break is 6 weeks so even though I still have to work, at least I don't have class until January.

- Bobby
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4059 on: November 13, 2011, 10:54:44 AM »

Nelson, that really sucks.  I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble.  I hope that the shop fixes their mistakes.  If anything, you can always come out here and I'll hook you up man.

Bobby, I'll text you after Friday and we'll work something out.  I have to take a look at my work schedule too because there are a lot of weekend events that I'm supposed to be attending.  I'm pretty sure I can take a weekday off, or just work a short day one day.

Tim
B.R.03EX

B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: November 13, 2011, 08:53:10 PM »

Alright sounds good Tim. Yeah a week day would be fine, or any day really. I appreciate it!

Back on topic! - I put some interior pieces back where they belong. My interior was looking pretty ghetto for a day.

- Bobby
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4061 on: November 13, 2011, 10:18:33 PM »

I finished tearing my old long block apart.  Time to catalog the parts and get it ready for storage.

Tim
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4062 on: November 22, 2011, 04:10:03 PM »

My Optima Redtop battery that I've had for almost 4 years died yesterday (internal short/bad cell?). Went to Advance Auto today to return it since it should have a 3 year warranty and a 7 year prorated replacement. They were claiming that there is no prorated policy on Optimas, and I wasn't in the computer either. However, because I still had the receipt 4 years later that had "84 months prorated" right on it, I proved them wrong. I then got the managerial approval to get the expired warranty honored and thus got a new FREE Optima. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: November 30, 2011, 07:43:18 PM »

Went to take the spacers off to see if it was a possible culprit of the ever worsening vibration coming from my front end... the jack slipped off (i have no idea how, i made sure the mount point was on the jack right).  It went right up thru my side skirt and dented my 1/4 panel under it.  The straight line of clips for the side skirt now has a kink in it where one of the clips jumps in and up about 1-2 inches... I feel fuckin sick.  I dont understand how I can take the easiest fuckin jobs and royally fuck them up.  I better hit the lottery or get some high payin job so I wont have to think twice about crawlin under my car to get somethin done.  Tonight fuckin sucks, im gonna go get drunk.  Talk to you all tomorrow.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: November 30, 2011, 08:02:49 PM »

That sucks Ryan, shit happens sometimes man.

On sunday I took my ps front caliper off to see what was causing the occasional grinding noise. I thought the indicator on the pad had came lose, turns out to be some rust build up on the profile of the rotor. It was enough to cause the metal inserts that the pads slide on to rub sometimes after braking. Clean the rust off and havent heard any noise as yet. Hope thats all set.

Rich
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012