Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:43:02 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881554 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #4035 on: November 02, 2011, 10:07:57 AM »

It was dry when I did it.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #4036 on: November 02, 2011, 10:21:41 AM »

Ouch you shoulda made her wet before you began then!
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4037 on: November 02, 2011, 10:42:45 AM »

Oh wow, haha.  I haven't had it kick out on dry yet... how hard you ridin her? lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4038 on: November 02, 2011, 12:21:40 PM »

I haven't got mine to kick out yet with my TL bar but if I keep pushing it I will.

The hours I spent polishing and waxing last night payed off. I think this is the best my car has looked since I bought it.

- Bobby
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #4039 on: November 02, 2011, 06:35:26 PM »

Ouch you shoulda made her wet before you began then!
Nah. Its rougher and more challenging.
Oh wow, haha.  I haven't had it kick out on dry yet... how hard you ridin her? lol
Very.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4040 on: November 03, 2011, 08:25:03 PM »

The charger works great good connection doesn't slip at all , today started removing my air horns going with some Hella type supertones setup

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4041 on: November 04, 2011, 10:16:26 AM »

Bought a new IAT sensor and fan switch sensor, I broke the IAT sensor yesterday...but the car runs fine, no codes and fuel economy seems to be the same picked it up just incase, and picked up a fan switch sensor because since I owned the car the fans have not worked it's never overheated though even sitting in traffic in the summertime it takes about a 1/2 hour just sitting there for the temp to start to rise above norm. A quick drive cures that though. If the switch doesn't work we have some Slim-fans that one of the local racers never picked up, and they've been here for years so I'll get em for really cheap.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4042 on: November 04, 2011, 12:37:02 PM »

Bought a new IAT sensor and fan switch sensor, I broke the IAT sensor yesterday...but the car runs fine, no codes and fuel economy seems to be the same picked it up just incase, and picked up a fan switch sensor because since I owned the car the fans have not worked it's never overheated though even sitting in traffic in the summertime it takes about a 1/2 hour just sitting there for the temp to start to rise above norm. A quick drive cures that though. If the switch doesn't work we have some Slim-fans that one of the local racers never picked up, and they've been here for years so I'll get em for really cheap.

If the fans don't come on when you turn on yoru AC then the problem is elsewhere. The fans should turn on with the airconditioning running.
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4043 on: November 04, 2011, 02:12:00 PM »

AC never worked since the day I bought it (not really an issue it's never really blazing hot here anyways :p) compressor is seized I think or the clutch is gone either way it's getting deleted when the motor comes out, it's unwanted weight and clutter :p where else should I look? The fuse is good, does it only turn on when the AC comes on?
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4044 on: November 04, 2011, 02:18:44 PM »

That could be a part of the problem as I understand it the radiator fans receive a signal from the AC system.
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4045 on: November 04, 2011, 02:28:27 PM »

Ugh! I read that as wiring nightmare! Godamnit! Anyone have access to a wiring diagram for the rad fans? Also I've had a another problem since day one and I've been fearing the answer (read: time & cost) but my front window defroster setting does not work...actually it blows the air through the driver and passenger vents instead, not through the top of the dash :/ and I'm not sure if this is normal but my heated seats and heater doesnt blow air unless the lights are turned fully to the on position it's fucking annoying any help would be much appreciated
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4046 on: November 04, 2011, 03:38:14 PM »

You def. have an issue here but, more of it might be related that you think. The deforost in cars uses the AC compressor to reduce condensation in the air that it blows out. There is a comprehensive wiring diagram posted in the forum. It could be that your car realizes it can not engage the A/C compressor and disables your defrost setting. If I were you I might start with that compressor. I know that in Toyotas you can test the collant tempature sensors for the fans by unplugging them. If the fans come on your sensor is bad. Not sure if Honda uses the same logic but in those cars the circuit is always on and is shut off by the sensor(No sensor present the fans get power) This is all over ridden by the A/C in a Toyota application. I'm sure that Honda is similar.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 03:46:58 PM by Mike » Logged
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4047 on: November 04, 2011, 04:33:36 PM »

Thanks alot mike. I'm gonna take a look at the wiring diagram and break out the multimeter and do some tests...so I guess my next question would be how do I delete the AC out of the equation? Is there a way to setup a circuit that I wouldn't need the AC...I'm gonna look at the diagram see what I can figure out
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4048 on: November 04, 2011, 09:23:04 PM »

FYI, I have the K24 wiring diagrams and service manual.  Deleting the a/c shouldn't be too hard to accomplish.  It may take a little bit of research, but with kpro it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4049 on: November 04, 2011, 09:50:09 PM »

Ok that's good to hear it wouldn't be until I put the other motor I'm building in that I need to worry about it I will be PM'ing you about it when the time cones thanks
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012