Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:38:19 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881800 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3945 on: October 06, 2011, 04:00:21 PM »

Nice!

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: October 06, 2011, 07:36:43 PM »

Adjusted the shit out of my parking brake. Seems like it wasn't touched since new. I should've known. Oh well. Problem fixed.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: October 06, 2011, 08:48:40 PM »

drove teh car in the rain. Found out a rock chipped my fogs. SOB. lol

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: October 06, 2011, 10:35:31 PM »

Adjusted the shit out of my parking brake. Seems like it wasn't touched since new. I should've known. Oh well. Problem fixed.

mine feels a little sloppy, is the adjustment screw on the cable under the car, or under the center console??? IIRC from installing my short shifter, it is under the CC, but I don't know for sure...

swapped in some LED's, the white goes really nice with the white in the gauges and stereo...seems like there should be more light though, like under the dash for the feet.  the ones on the door seem kinda useless, then there is only the two from map lights, and the one dome light in the rear.

YOOOO!!!!  what's up with the rear door lights?!?!?!?! or should I say, Lack there of!  I removed the lenses (red, weird), and there wansnt anything there, yet there were cut-outs for them?  I'd like to put clear lenses in there and an actual light.  anyone done this???

the rest of the lights should be delivered tomorrow, today I only got the doors and the trunk one done, but I was able to do all but three in my jeep, which should be the same as the ones coming in tomorrow for the accord...

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: October 06, 2011, 10:38:21 PM »

Yeah, its under the CC, sucks for the 7th Gens you have to take out the whole CC.  On my 5th Gen there was a little panel that popped out in the middle of the CC so you could adjust without takin the whole thing out.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3950 on: October 06, 2011, 11:12:38 PM »

Mark, nobody has tried to install lights in the rear doors that I know of.  Honestly, it's not that hard to do if you understand DC wiring.  I was planning on doing it at one point, and have all the parts, but other projects have taken priority over rear door lights.

Also, there's a DIY on how to adjust the parking brake.  If you take the console out, you're doing it the hard way.  All you need is an extension and you're good.  You can take off the rear cover of the center console and get access.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3951 on: October 07, 2011, 05:56:40 AM »

Just got in from doing more work on my car.  Yes, I realize it's 5:45 am my time.  I was on a roll and just didn't stop.  I wasn't planning on staying up this late, but it happened.  I put on the half shaft, installed the axles, changed my oil, filled my tranny fluid, filled my coolant, put in the clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder and then bled the system, and bolted up the battery tray.  At this point, all I need to do is tighten the axle nuts and drop in the battery so I can start it up.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: October 07, 2011, 07:18:27 AM »

Wow. That's crazy tim.  I miss my gen 7.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
striktlyaccord

striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3953 on: October 07, 2011, 11:53:39 AM »

YOOOO!!!!  what's up with the rear door lights?!?!?!?! or should I say, Lack there of!  I removed the lenses (red, weird), and there wansnt anything there, yet there were cut-outs for them?  I'd like to put clear lenses in there and an actual light.  anyone done this???

Clear lenses, yes.  Actual lights, no.   Sad

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: October 07, 2011, 11:54:55 AM »

My GFs Grand Am had round reflectors (red) on the inside so when you opened the door it made you more visible... I guess. lol

-Ryan

B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: October 07, 2011, 08:52:42 PM »

Drove it to Chicago today. Averaged 31 MPG on the way up. Not to bad for a v6. I've got it hidden in the city until Sunday lol.

- Bobby
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: October 07, 2011, 10:12:16 PM »

finished with the map and dome light LED's, looks sweet!  also finished my jeeps dome/rear passengger map lights....for some reason they all stay on, even when switched off from the main light switch control on the turn signal post...why would they do that???  Im going to go out now and check again to see if they still are on!

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: October 07, 2011, 10:15:04 PM »

ok so now they are off, fucking weird, maybe they are just "burning" off extra power once everything is shut down...

Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: October 08, 2011, 09:14:23 AM »

Drove it back home for another 1000 miles. Really nothing much.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3959 on: October 08, 2011, 08:41:02 PM »

Drove it and broke it.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012