Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 05:22:41 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881466 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #3930 on: October 03, 2011, 07:40:28 AM »

Ouch... that sucks.  You go back for it?
Nope. By the time I pulled over to inspect damage, I was too far plus I was still half asleep. I had too far a drive ahead to be turning around to look for a grille. Now, if it was the real deal Inspire grille, you bet your ass I would've turned around.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #3931 on: October 03, 2011, 08:01:11 AM »

That sucks it fell off, what happened, it just came off by itself? I wish I had an Accord so I could post in here.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3932 on: October 03, 2011, 09:20:25 AM »

Maybe one day Jer.  Wink

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3933 on: October 03, 2011, 11:08:22 AM »

Good thing it was a replica... Guess I wasn't meant to have it.
  your car's way of telling you not to buy reps.. lol..

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #3934 on: October 03, 2011, 12:13:38 PM »

Possibly. It may have to do with all the modding I did to it. I have new ideas I might do instead.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3935 on: October 03, 2011, 11:01:44 PM »

Mine never came off.  Maybe you trimmed too much?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3936 on: October 04, 2011, 06:58:47 AM »

Might have used bottle caps to attach it. I hear he has a reputation.
Moessteezy

Names Moe

Reputation Power: 2
Moessteezy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: October 04, 2011, 03:01:11 PM »

I bought two new Falken 912's from discount tire center. Talked the guy down to $80 a tire, and then took them down the street to get them installed by some mexicans for $20 cheaper. Winning!  Grin
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: October 04, 2011, 08:54:29 PM »

Mine never came off.  Maybe you trimmed too much?
I think it had something to do with enlarging the holes slightly to flush it out more and not securing the bottom at all. Lesson learned.
Might have used bottle caps to attach it. I hear he has a reputation.
Not this time Mike. I only do that with my brother's car. Its an old bucket so its okay.

cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: October 04, 2011, 09:12:32 PM »

Install my kuda mount  now to install my dice dock and run my av wires to the trunk  >Cheesy

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3940 on: October 05, 2011, 10:30:12 AM »

Put on my header yesterday.  Worked on mounting my air/oil separator and some relays for my aftercooler pump and heat exchanger fans. 

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: October 05, 2011, 06:22:21 PM »

Rotated my tires and repainted the faces of my wheels gloss black since they were scratched to hell. Also, just got my alignment done and its finally correct. Guess it took me driving to Virgina to have a mechanic that has actually worked an vehicles that have seen salt and snow to do it right.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 09:22:55 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged

cna

cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: October 06, 2011, 01:53:51 PM »

installed my  Vanity Mirror LEDs and started a diy  video for this upgrade

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: October 06, 2011, 02:12:03 PM »

Well... Does it show there directions to calling a professional to have it installed?  Since it is required. haha

I have the GROM unit in mine and love it.  Its acts up every once in a while, but the install was a piece of cake and its real easy to use.  Supports the steering wheels controls too!

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
cna

cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: October 06, 2011, 03:50:20 PM »

Well... Does it show there directions to calling a professional to have it installed?  Since it is required. haha

I have the GROM unit in mine and love it.  Its acts up every once in a while, but the install was a piece of cake and its real easy to use.  Supports the steering wheels controls too!

lol it came with a prepaid card to have a pro install it i done it so many times is plug and play for me just making it look like a clean install is the hard part snice am going to run it to there dice mount with video output to save me the trouble of intsalling a aftermarket dvd player and using a ipod as a video feed

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012