Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 09:14:20 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881531 times)
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #3795 on: July 30, 2011, 04:59:01 PM »

Replaced my wipers with rain-x latitude blades and replaced my uscg parking decal.

You'll probably be replacing those wiper blades fairly soon.  I made the mistake of trying these in place of my standard purchase and was extremely disappointed.  I've stuck with Bosch Icons ever since.
Expensive, but last twice as long so in the end it's a wash.

My key got broken off the remote this morning while in the ignition. This is my only key. I had to hold it together in order to start the car. I went to Honda and was prepared to buy a new key and use this as my spare when the guy at the parts counter called the service dept. Turns out that their programing machine is down FML. The guy was able to find a replacement for half of my remote case from some misc. scrap keys they had and managed to get it back together temporarily. Soon I have to go back for my replacement.

I also tried out my hand on some plastic welding today. I repaired some holes and slots on my bumper.

Rich
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: July 31, 2011, 02:25:48 PM »

TL flip key time?

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: July 31, 2011, 02:42:08 PM »

condition my leather seats

accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: July 31, 2011, 03:11:28 PM »

Did front and rear brakes and rotors on my buddys Si, only problem we ran into was those retarded screws that hold the rotors onto the hub... cause a wheel and 5 lug nuts isnt enough... had to drill em all out, smooth sailin from there.

While he was puttin the wheels back on before the test drive, I took the time to do the coolant bypass on my throttle body and the car is SO FUCKING FAST now!  Haha, just kidding, haven't really felt much of a difference.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3799 on: July 31, 2011, 09:40:26 PM »

Impact screw driver is the key my friend... That and a hammer and they come out like butter... Oh and anti seize on the new ones.
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3800 on: July 31, 2011, 09:43:22 PM »

I just left them off when I put the new rotors on. They aren't really needed.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3801 on: July 31, 2011, 10:28:31 PM »

Mike is right about the impact driver.  Those things are the key.  I packed up my tranny to bring it to Paul to get some stuff taken care of.  Hopefully I'll be putting my car back together when I get back from vacation.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: August 01, 2011, 06:44:05 AM »

I didn't redo my retro like I wanted to yesterday thanks to shit going on around the house. Therefore, all I did was drive it all over Miami and put a tank of gas in it.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: August 01, 2011, 09:57:38 AM »

Impact screw driver is the key my friend... That and a hammer and they come out like butter... Oh and anti seize on the new ones.

I just left them off when I put the new rotors on. They aren't really needed.

Mike is right about the impact driver.  Those things are the key.  I packed up my tranny to bring it to Paul to get some stuff taken care of.  Hopefully I'll be putting my car back together when I get back from vacation.

I sprayed the shit out of them with PB Blaster AND DID use an impact driver, it snapped the tip of the bit off while we were tryin to do the front one and then when we tried to do the rear it started twistin the bit (according to his dad this was a VERY good impact set, haha).

So we ended up drillin em out and not puttin anything in, cause they aren't really needed.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: August 01, 2011, 05:58:44 PM »

trying to decide where I want to mount my amp.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: August 01, 2011, 06:39:42 PM »

Picked up some new shrouds from Alex for when I end up redoing my retros.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3806 on: August 01, 2011, 08:11:07 PM »

Changed my oil.... Paid 5 cents a quart ftw!
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: August 02, 2011, 05:46:38 PM »

ran my remote 12v line and hooked up the sub. Still waiting on my mono amp errr.

Moessteezy

Names Moe

Reputation Power: 2
Moessteezy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: August 03, 2011, 01:37:22 AM »

Did my first mod. Restored my headlights and installed my 8000k HIDs  Grin Grin

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3809 on: August 03, 2011, 08:29:53 AM »

I sprayed the shit out of them with PB Blaster AND DID use an impact driver, it snapped the tip of the bit off while we were tryin to do the front one and then when we tried to do the rear it started twistin the bit (according to his dad this was a VERY good impact set, haha).

So we ended up drillin em out and not puttin anything in, cause they aren't really needed.

I've done that before.  I cracked the bit on one and bent the tip on another bit.  It happens.  When you end up fucking up the screw, your only option is to drill it out.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012