Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:04:21 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1882164 times)
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3765 on: July 15, 2011, 03:56:06 PM »

Actually took my ride to a car wash today! Since I been uptown more I don't have the privelage of washing it myself in my driveway anymore  Cry

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #3766 on: July 17, 2011, 05:30:02 PM »

I had to drive home last night with only my fogs. Found out that my fuse holder had gotten wet and corroded the contacts. I cleaned that up and verified that the fuse was ok. Its all set now. I also restored my headlight lenses with the mother's kit. I had to sand the hell out of them. Overall, they look 90% better. Time to redo those retros....

Rich
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #3767 on: July 17, 2011, 10:54:12 PM »

@Rich: consider getting the new relay from TRS. They are in water proof units now.

Did nothing to my car today. Put in 91 OCT gas and the car seems a lot happier. Mostly did work on my dad MDX. Cleaned out the IM, which look like crap. Too much crap from ERG and PCV? Clean it down to bare metal again using TB/ CARB cleaner. Then popped off the valve cover and was amazed how much the synthetic oil had cleaned up the valve train.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3768 on: July 17, 2011, 11:12:17 PM »

tore into my dash swapped out rear speakers and clean my spare tire area one less rattle fix Angry

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3769 on: July 18, 2011, 12:48:44 AM »

Worked on my engine wire harness.  I started by routing the wires for the crank sensor, vtec solenoid, vtec pressure sensor, oil pressure sensor, crank position sensors a and b, map sensor, tps, iacv, and the trigger and power wires for the coil packs.  I extended what wasn't long enough and shortened what was too long.  I still have to run the sensor wires for a few other sensors, then I'm going to work on running the sensor power and ground wires.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #3770 on: July 18, 2011, 06:36:16 AM »

@Rich: consider getting the new relay from TRS. They are in water proof units now.

Did nothing to my car today. Put in 91 OCT gas and the car seems a lot happier. Mostly did work on my dad MDX. Cleaned out the IM, which look like crap. Too much crap from ERG and PCV? Clean it down to bare metal again using TB/ CARB cleaner. Then popped off the valve cover and was amazed how much the synthetic oil had cleaned up the valve train.
Thats good to know. I'll look into that when I get my new shruds from them. I probably shouldn't have gone overboard with the water while washing my engine bay. Thats how the fuse got wet in the first place lol.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 06:41:00 AM by Rich01 » Logged

Rich
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3771 on: July 18, 2011, 09:00:52 AM »

I had to drive home last night with only my fogs. Found out that my fuse holder had gotten wet and corroded the contacts. I cleaned that up and verified that the fuse was ok. Its all set now. I also restored my headlight lenses with the mother's kit. I had to sand the hell out of them. Overall, they look 90% better. Time to redo those retros....

Sylvinya came out with an amazing headlight restoration kit.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #3772 on: July 18, 2011, 09:53:50 PM »

did valve adjustment.. exhuast were soo tight even the smallest/thinnest feeler could not get in. long over due.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #3773 on: July 20, 2011, 04:45:41 PM »

Upgraded the firmware of my parrot bluetooth kit and finally ordered a front lip. Gotta hide all the scrapes my brother left on the front bumper.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3774 on: July 20, 2011, 08:22:26 PM »

We actually sell this stuff a guy locally made and it's pretty amazing stuff

It's that quick and easy it's a lil pricey tho and a can only does six sets of headlights it's good stuff though

Also replaced my driver door switch :p
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #3775 on: July 20, 2011, 08:37:38 PM »

Funny. I could do that with a can of clear from the auto parts store for about $5. True story.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3776 on: July 20, 2011, 08:39:00 PM »

If I'm seeing the steps right its...

Glass cleaner
Wet sand
spray clear?
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #3777 on: July 20, 2011, 10:08:20 PM »

Pretty much.

Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3778 on: July 21, 2011, 12:26:27 AM »

Ya that would probably do the same thing now that u mention it :p aha well the process works well at least
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3779 on: July 21, 2011, 01:51:38 AM »

Did more work on my engine harness.  I didn't make a lot of progress though.  It's still too hot to work out in the garage.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012