Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 01:24:15 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1882104 times)
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #3630 on: May 03, 2011, 06:47:32 AM »

Well, over the weekend I had to get g my emissions done. Pass with flying colors Grin I did notice on the sheet that they check for the EGR valve. It didnt say pass or fail, just "READY" not sure what that means. I also had to pick up yet another DS rear caliper. 2nd time it's failed in 2yrs. I have to paint the replacement red before I install it.

Rich
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3631 on: May 03, 2011, 02:57:04 PM »

Well today I attempted to change out my hid set in my lows and the freaking fucking bulb doesn't fit snug like my previous kit. So I ended up swapping back just my old bulbs until I can figure out what to do. I needed to change 1 ballast anyway since I got a flickering effect in my DS every now and then. I tested the H11 bulbs to make sure they fit and they do so I will be doing hids in the fogs as soon as I find some time. It got dark on me tonight  mad
billy just use the orange O ring from your old hid bulb in the new 9006 hid bulbs you got.. that should do the trick, also make sure they didnt sell you 9005 instead of 9006 bulb

I tried that and I also tried to tighten the 3 screws in the headlight and nada. It's the area where the 3 locking pieces are that the area is not thick enough to hold in place.

Alex, did you get the foglight I returned? Did you send out the correct side to me yet? My boy is waiting to install!

Also how much you selling just the 9006 6000k bulbs for? Would you be able to test fit it in your headlight to make sure it fits snug before sending out?

**Edit: Spoke with Alex already, getting the other fog for Elliot sent with my 9006 6000k bulbs!

...today I installed the hid's in my fogs! Looks good and they fit perfectly into the housing! So now I got 8000k up top and 6000k on the bottom lmaoOoo!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:13:36 PM by CrazyCreashunz » Logged

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3632 on: May 03, 2011, 10:00:12 PM »

Got my OEM fogs in today, and put some of the pieces together. Tomorrow I'm going to actually do the install, hopefully.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3633 on: May 04, 2011, 01:27:20 AM »

Did some more wiring in my trunk tonight.  I'm putting way too much time into my temporary stereo set up.  I also got to play tech support with Arie and Nelson on the phone today.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3634 on: May 04, 2011, 09:27:30 AM »

Did some more wiring in my trunk tonight.  I'm putting way too much time into my temporary stereo set up.  I also got to play tech support with Arie and Nelson on the phone today.

Those two called you too....
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3635 on: May 04, 2011, 11:03:09 AM »

They called you too?  Hahaha.  Too funny.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: May 04, 2011, 12:03:12 PM »

We got so much nothing accomplished yesterday it wasn't even funny.  We tried to wire the Hybrid mirrors, only to end up popping like 10 hazard light fuses.  We gave up on that.  I tried doing the foglight hack with the switch, only to end up doing it the 7th gen way and not the 7.5 gen way and it not working properly, so I ended up taking everything apart and putting it back to stock.  We broke the two green tabs that hold the front door release cables in place and we had to replace the cables. In order to accomplish that, we needed to take the housing that holds the door lock actuators in place, what a giant pain in the ass that was.  We also had to figure out how to open the passenger side door which we closed with the cable busted and the panel in place.  Anybody ever try taking a door panel off with the door closed? It's not fun at all.  Finally we put the car back together and was back to square one.  Oh and we managed to completely drain my battery dead and had to pop the clutch to get it running again.

The only thing I fixed was the trunk release, which wasn't even on my list to do.  Didn't get to change my spark plugs, didn't install the overlay tint film, didn't put in my HID's.......nothing......

Thank you to Tim, Mike and Billy for the phone tech support.  Also, to Arie for dealing my car.   You guys are awesome.  
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 12:07:35 PM by gargantula99 » Logged

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: May 04, 2011, 01:25:09 PM »

Isn't it awesome when NOTHING goes to plan? haha

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3638 on: May 04, 2011, 07:19:07 PM »

Damn Nelson, sounds like the kind of luck I go through...

In other news, today I installed my OEM foglights, topped off the power steering fluid, topped off the engine oil, and added windshield wiper fluid.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3639 on: May 05, 2011, 01:11:32 AM »

I finished putting my stereo back in.  It's only a temporary set up for the time being.  I'll be doing a better set up when I get time this summer.

Tim
Jeff Likes Bagels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3640 on: May 05, 2011, 05:59:03 PM »

Today I removed an oil catch can and replaced my auto tensioner. No more grinding noises, yay! Tongue

fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: May 05, 2011, 06:57:24 PM »

thinking of whether or not i should get those uprated radiator caps...

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3642 on: May 05, 2011, 08:03:00 PM »

Had to deal with a little smoke show under the hood today... Tim you have PM.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: May 05, 2011, 08:23:11 PM »

Weight reduction my car. Since its getting hot and gas keep going up... Need to save $$

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: May 05, 2011, 08:31:56 PM »

Replaced the halogen reverse lights with LEDs in hopes that they're brighter.  Desperately need more reverse light action.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012