Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 01:31:24 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881590 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #3375 on: December 22, 2010, 11:01:43 AM »

Mine don't rattle around. That's odd that you're getting that with your Tim.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3376 on: December 22, 2010, 03:10:10 PM »

I hate mine like crazy.  They suck.  They have never fit right from the beginning.  I'm going to take them off when I get to OH. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: December 22, 2010, 03:17:00 PM »

Odd. Guess you're better off with the OEM ones then.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ryans7thgen
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
ryans7thgen pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: December 22, 2010, 06:49:20 PM »

I meant since late October not September.  Here is the end result.

I am very happy. Smiley
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: December 22, 2010, 08:03:21 PM »

ZOMG! that is hot!! Soo much tq

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: December 23, 2010, 09:30:02 PM »

installed Denso TT spark plugs. Didn't have to gap. My impression is god damn there a big different between old and new sparks. This morning as I was driving to merced *condition 47*F, low humid, clear skys*. I had to do a pass using third. It was okay like usually. When I came to do it again on the way back home condition 54*F, low humid, clear skys. Damn it felt soo much better + I had added another 10lbs worth of Rattle Trap the trunk.

So guys if you haven't changed your sparks yet. You might consider doing so. To OEM Laser Iridium. I just wanted to give the TT a shot since it was pretty cheap but will probably need to come out in 30k. Just letting you guys know that it won't blow up your car. lol

On a side note. The Rattle trap was very easy to install, but it did smell a little. The car is a lot quieter *as in exhaust noise*, but stupid mofo drone is still around. I might have an extra 50sq ft if anyone wants it. But let me see how much left when I do the doors. I used about 25sq ft to do the trunk floor. I didn't do anything else yet.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 09:45:36 PM by thisaznboi88 » Logged

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3381 on: December 23, 2010, 10:31:31 PM »

You may be able to reduce some of the exhaust noise by putting some sound deadening under your rear passenger seat.  That can also help. 

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: December 23, 2010, 10:59:12 PM »

I will definitely. Do that. I put double layer in the trunk floor. Not sure if I wanted to do the truck body. Didn't have a lot of time to do everything today. Drove 2 hrs to Merced to send my transcripts from the JC and the Univeristy. Worked on the trunk and sparks. Then Drove 3hr back home due to traffic and some dumb ass guy that was tailgating me. Almost hit me 3 times cuz he couldn't brake in time and when into the safety lane. *asshole* I bitched him out during the stand still in traffic. After that he gave me 2 car space for my ass.

Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: December 24, 2010, 01:20:02 AM »

I meant since late October not September.  Here is the end result.

I am very happy. Smiley

Waittt... Waitt...hold on.. Yeah I wet my pants.. Huh?
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3384 on: December 26, 2010, 06:39:44 PM »

I changed the oil, topped off my tranny fluid (because I have a leak Sad ), replaced my primary a/f sensor, re-torqued down my lug nuts, and put my back seat back in.

Tim
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: December 26, 2010, 08:17:40 PM »

I put Salt around my Car and Shoveled a bit of snow off it

ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3386 on: January 10, 2011, 11:08:10 AM »

Ha Ha... I did the same... F-ing Snow sucks and we are ecpecting more for tomorrow...

Anyways, did my 2,500K oil change and washed the salt off my car... It's nice and parked now.

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: January 10, 2011, 12:11:56 PM »

I got a new dice ipod kit since my current one doesn't support screen text will install and do a diy soon

status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: January 10, 2011, 07:33:48 PM »

car died last night had to get a battery, did that, also replaced to windshield wiper with a rainx thing. pretty sure i broke it. are you suppose to use the denso thing with a new blade?

-Alec
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3389 on: January 10, 2011, 10:42:24 PM »

Huh?  The wipers just replace your old ones.  It's pretty simple.  Rain X Latitudes are the worst wipers I've ever used.  They didn't fit on the Fit properly, and they streaked on my windshield after a few uses.  I prefer Bosch Icons. 

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012