Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 08:27:54 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881520 times)
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3330 on: November 19, 2010, 11:19:21 AM »

Washed her today

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: November 20, 2010, 08:07:17 PM »

Replace the light bulbs in the heated seat switches, VSA switch and sunroof switch.  It's been driving me nuts for weeks.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3332 on: November 21, 2010, 12:16:26 PM »

Did an oil change yesterday.  Also checked my tranny fluid level and topped it off.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3333 on: November 21, 2010, 05:13:20 PM »

Dropped it off at Majestic Honda in Warwick to have the fuel pressure regulator changed. The mis quoted the labor in writing by $76 FTW!

Had to speak to the owner (co) of Majestic Honda to get them to honor the quote, and statement of work they gave me. Quoted work for a 4 cyl. Eventually the "big boss" honored the quote. I got the cold shoulder hard when I went to pick it up. The girl I originally dealt with actually walked into the back room so she didn't have to speak to me. I hate to be that way but, what business doesn't honor a written price.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3334 on: November 21, 2010, 08:53:25 PM »

I shitty business pulls fucked up crap like that.  Now do you believe me about Majestic?  They're fucking shady when you have a problem. 

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3335 on: November 22, 2010, 06:40:52 AM »

They took care of it lol. The owner was actually an awesome dude. My problem was with some punk service manager.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3336 on: November 22, 2010, 08:06:20 AM »

It still sucks when it comes to that.  I had an issue like that when I got an alignment done down in VA.  Fortunately, Paul was there and he also stepped in to help out when I was dealing with the service manager. 

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3337 on: November 22, 2010, 08:31:47 AM »

Knowlege = Power
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3338 on: November 22, 2010, 01:17:45 PM »

Yeah, well it was pretty cut and dry.  They didn't say it would cost me extra when I dropped my car off.  They asked why I wanted the alignment when I brought my car in, and I said it was because I installed a camber kit.  They didn't say anything about it costing double their standard rate.  Their excuse was that "I basically had an exotic sports car" and that the alignment took them over 4.5 hours to do.  I dropped my car off to them at around 1:00 pm.  They said it would be ready by 2:30 pm.  I get a call from the tech at 3:15 PM asking me what alignment specs I want since my wheels were cambered all the way in.  Then I get another call at 3:50 pm for them to tell me that it's going to cost double.  Paul and I went there around 5:00 pm because we got sick of waiting.  As we were waiting, the tech pulled in with my car and revved the motor so you could hear the SC whine.  We were both pissed at that point.  I tried to be nice and just asked for a discount since I was never told it would be extra up front.  That's when they said it took them almost 4.5 hours to do.  Paul brought up the fact that we said why we brought it in for the alignment and we should have been told up front it would be double.  I'm glad I didn't have to call their bullshit on the time it took to do the alignment, because there was no fucking way they worked on my car for 4.5 hours because they didn't even have it that long.  I was also going to call them on their tech revving my motor in the parking lot.  Either way, it sucks when you have to be stern about shit so you don't get fucked over from companies.

Tim
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3339 on: November 22, 2010, 01:22:37 PM »

Yeah, well it was pretty cut and dry.  They didn't say it would cost me extra when I dropped my car off.  They asked why I wanted the alignment when I brought my car in, and I said it was because I installed a camber kit.  They didn't say anything about it costing double their standard rate.  Their excuse was that "I basically had an exotic sports car" and that the alignment took them over 4.5 hours to do.  I dropped my car off to them at around 1:00 pm.  They said it would be ready by 2:30 pm.  I get a call from the tech at 3:15 PM asking me what alignment specs I want since my wheels were cambered all the way in.  Then I get another call at 3:50 pm for them to tell me that it's going to cost double.  Paul and I went there around 5:00 pm because we got sick of waiting.  As we were waiting, the tech pulled in with my car and revved the motor so you could hear the SC whine.  We were both pissed at that point.  I tried to be nice and just asked for a discount since I was never told it would be extra up front.  That's when they said it took them almost 4.5 hours to do.  Paul brought up the fact that we said why we brought it in for the alignment and we should have been told up front it would be double.  I'm glad I didn't have to call their bullshit on the time it took to do the alignment, because there was no fucking way they worked on my car for 4.5 hours because they didn't even have it that long.  I was also going to call them on their tech revving my motor in the parking lot.  Either way, it sucks when you have to be stern about shit so you don't get fucked over from companies.

This is the fucking world that we live in!!!!!

I see this on a daily occasion,. this is proof that our world/nation is slowly turning into a third world country.  People are not honest, people don't care and the consumers have to suffer on their part.

This wasn't Bridgestone/Firestone was it?

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: November 22, 2010, 01:46:10 PM »

Had my Ignition Interlock recall done  Grin

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3341 on: November 22, 2010, 02:09:43 PM »

I had that done Friday as well.. I seems like the ignition operates more freely now.
InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: November 22, 2010, 09:22:59 PM »

I had that done Friday as well.. I seems like the ignition operates more freely now.

Freely in what way? Easier to turn the key to start the car or the key is loose once it's in the ignition? Mine feel and look the same to me.

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3343 on: November 22, 2010, 09:57:51 PM »

Freely in what way? Easier to turn the key to start the car or the key is loose once it's in the ignition? Mine feel and look the same to me.

I had this recall work done 3 weeks ago.  The new piece they put on the steering column is all black, and if I remember correctly, the old piece was kind of transparent and used to light up to help you see where you were putting the key atnight.  This new one doesn't light up.  Can anyone confirm this, or am I on crack?

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3344 on: November 22, 2010, 10:24:19 PM »

Mine lights up I think.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012