Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 05:38:18 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881472 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3210 on: August 15, 2010, 12:23:34 AM »

Funny.  I used my 12v power washer too.  If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have known about it and would have never gotten mine.  Props for that one man!!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: August 15, 2010, 06:13:38 PM »

Replaced the serpentine belt today. Bit quieter now with Goodyear Gatorback.

Any NY guys know where I can get my lip spoiler installed? I've had it sitting in my house for 2 months already.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3212 on: August 15, 2010, 08:04:15 PM »

Do it yourself its simple.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3213 on: August 15, 2010, 08:20:13 PM »

You could man up and do it yourself.

I cleaned my interior today.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: August 15, 2010, 10:13:10 PM »

Replaced the serpentine belt today. Bit quieter now with Goodyear Gatorback.

Any NY guys know where I can get my lip spoiler installed? I've had it sitting in my house for 2 months already.

Eric if you want, you can get the step by step instructions on the Majestic Honda's website. It's fairly simple install. A lot easier than those fogs you installed.

Took her on a 6hrs ride round trip. I guess i's safe to say that the EGR valve was the culprit behind my shut down issues. Moving on the next problem.

Rich
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: August 15, 2010, 11:18:21 PM »

Eric if you want, you can get the step by step instructions on the Majestic Honda's website. It's fairly simple install. A lot easier than those fogs you installed.

Took her on a 6hrs ride round trip. I guess i's safe to say that the EGR valve was the culprit behind my shut down issues. Moving on the next problem.

I think I have drill bits that will work too, I'm just scared shitless of drilling holes.

Glad you're fixing those problems on the car, knock 'em out one at a time, you'll get there. Don't have a 2010 6-6 coupe in mind? LOL

Eric.
InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: August 16, 2010, 11:48:45 AM »

Drill holes? We didn't use any drill when installing Arie's lip or mine. It's not that complicated man.

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3217 on: August 16, 2010, 12:21:43 PM »

+1

Tim
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: August 16, 2010, 06:24:55 PM »

Drill holes? We didn't use any drill when installing Arie's lip or mine. It's not that complicated man.

I thought I had to drill the holes in the bumper or are they there already? Or will self-taping screws do the trick?

Also, I have the decklid spoiler and that definitely needs to get installed by a shop since that's drilling holes through metal.

Any recommendations?

Eric.
InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: August 16, 2010, 07:34:29 PM »

I thought I had to drill the holes in the bumper or are they there already? Or will self-taping screws do the trick?

Also, I have the decklid spoiler and that definitely needs to get installed by a shop since that's drilling holes through metal.

Any recommendations?

There's two small dimples in the corner of the bumper on each side already there. The self-taping screws shouldn't be a problem going in with just a screw driver.

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3220 on: August 16, 2010, 07:52:06 PM »

Any recommendations?

Eric, I'd recommend you grow a pair of testicles and do it yourself.  Angry

Tim
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: August 16, 2010, 08:00:50 PM »

I've got bolas. I went out and bought a drill and drill bit sit but not sure I have all the right bits. Front lip will wait because I was going to be ghetto and put it on without paint (in black) but I'm just going to wait til I get it repainted.

When it stops raining I'm going to try installing the decklid spoiler.

Eric.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3222 on: August 16, 2010, 09:17:10 PM »

Glad I could help you get some stuff done.  Definitely get the lip painted.  Did you buy it used?

Tim
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: August 16, 2010, 10:01:01 PM »

Glad I could help you get some stuff done.  Definitely get the lip painted.  Did you buy it used?

Yep. Chance sighting though. Went to the junkyard to pick up some body parts for my cousin's Prelude and I see a smashedddd up 03-05. I immediately went hoping for gray leather but nothing. It did have the front lip and I scooped it up for a good price. has some scraping on the underside but not even noticeable and even less after a paint job.

Eric.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3224 on: August 16, 2010, 11:32:47 PM »

Yeah man.  That's a good score.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012