Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 09:18:25 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881532 times)
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3075 on: June 28, 2010, 09:29:59 PM »

washed wheels. finished eurodyne carbon fiber interior trim

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3076 on: June 28, 2010, 09:47:17 PM »

A little too much CF for my taste.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: June 28, 2010, 10:01:49 PM »

i have always liked your cf work. looks good man.

ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3078 on: June 29, 2010, 09:46:35 AM »

Hum? What the did my Gen7 do to me today?

Friday; running great
Saturday; One of my amps blows
Sunday; It over heats
Monday; the shroud on my driver side retro fell off because of the glue/heat

Mother fuker!

Today; New amp going in, new parts to repair the over heating problem going to be installed.  The retro i need to find someone to help me open them or show me how to.

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3079 on: June 29, 2010, 10:50:06 AM »

Piero this should point you in the right direction toward getting them open. I thought this was alot harder than it actually was until I opened up a set.

http://elitecm.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1810&p=37877&hilit=open+headlight#p37877
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3080 on: June 29, 2010, 10:53:45 AM »

I feel ya Piero.  Wednesday, my car was running fine.  I was happy about the feel of my clutch after installing the spacer for my Omni Power CMC.  Thursday, at lunch I noticed my clutch was extremely stiff.  It was a lot stiffer than it usually is.  Then driving home from work, I hear a pop, and the engagement point for my clutch dropped.  I busted another pedal.  Thursday night, I spent a few hours pulling the busted pedal out because the metal that tore was blocking the nut so I couldn't get a socket around it.  After all that, I ended up mangling my CMC pretty bad too.  I gave up and finished the job on Friday, reusing my old pedal that was welded back together.  50 miles later, that pedal busted too.  Saturday, I pulled that pedal out and brought it to my friend to re-weld.  The welds were pooled up too much around where the nut would sit, so I wasn't able to get the nut on the CMC bolt.  A little grinding and I was able to get it on.  Now my CMC is making noise, so that's going to have to go back to Omni Power to get rebuilt.  Hopefully I get my replacement pedal today or tomorrow.  What a fucking pain in the ass.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: June 29, 2010, 02:43:50 PM »

that carbon fiber is pretty sick, good job man.

-Alec
fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: June 29, 2010, 05:23:47 PM »

took off the portugal flags off my car cuz they lost...:S

AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3083 on: June 29, 2010, 09:23:28 PM »

well, today had nothing to do at shop except my friends moms car which he was working on himself. so i started doing mine.
wetsanded half the trunk with 2500 grit, compounded, polished,  final polish,  paint cleansed and sealed. compound and 2 stage polish on other half, doesnt look as good and deff can see difference, wetsanded part look good but not where i wanted it to be, not spending more time on that half. that will be left alone for demonstration purpose.

3 stage polish on rear quarter panel and pillar, noticed how bad orange peel was so i did little test panel to see what can be done, WILL BE WETSANDING WHOLE CAR. paint read in 300micron so plenty of paint to work with. gona make thread on this since its my accord in detailing section. gona post pics once they finish uploading

washed he after all that, now its clean again
oh, removed 2 decals from back. need to put ecm decal on license plate cover

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: July 02, 2010, 12:51:12 PM »

Didn't post this yesterday but here goes. Walked up to my car and noticed new scratches since I couldn't see them at night when I landed Wednesday. Discovered that the scratches are deep as fuck. Someone keyed my car while I was gone. Guess I'm guaranteed a new paint job when I come back from overseas.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3085 on: July 02, 2010, 01:56:25 PM »

Didn't post this yesterday but here goes. Walked up to my car and noticed new scratches since I couldn't see them at night when I landed Wednesday. Discovered that the scratches are deep as fuck. Someone keyed my car while I was gone. Guess I'm guaranteed a new paint job when I come back from overseas.

That sucks! today I washed and waxed, and glazed, and sealed to avoid the pine sap damage of my spot in NH
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: July 02, 2010, 06:20:00 PM »

Received my p2r throttle body spacer but they forgot my thermal gasket's now i will have to wait till there in to install

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: July 04, 2010, 02:06:07 AM »

Ordered left axle and front sway bar end link kits. Also picked up lft and rht tie rod ends (guy gave me the wrong ones, so now i have to go back), i hit a pot hole and got a small ding in my lft front rim mad. I had to end up putting it in the back because it got another slit on the sidewall similar to 2 of my other tires. Now i have to bite the bullet n purchase a new set of tires. Then i changed my oil.

Rich
'93accordse
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
'93accordse pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: July 04, 2010, 08:09:07 AM »

yesterday - got the windows tinted and then I went home and deleted the intake resonator.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3089 on: July 04, 2010, 10:48:43 AM »

Yesterday, I swapped my drums to discs in the rear.  Installed Paul's rear BBK, installed the RL calipers in the front with Paul's brackets, flushed the system with new fluid, then went to put on my wheels and found out that they don't clear the RL calipers in the front.  Yay!!  I either need spacers or new wheels now.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012