Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 04:25:57 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 588 589 [590] 591 592 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881652 times)
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #8835 on: December 07, 2016, 12:12:09 PM »

Need to get inspection sticker for the car, but I am too lazy

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8836 on: December 09, 2016, 12:32:48 PM »

Took it to the body shop yesterday for an estimate on the damage the roofers did.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8837 on: December 09, 2016, 02:13:51 PM »

^ I saw that such a sad day Sad

I pulled off my dump tubed and chopped 2-3 inches off of it.  Now it is levels with the subframe. I hate getting caught on it on my way out of the crappy apt drive way.

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8838 on: December 10, 2016, 07:49:21 PM »

Put on my winter wheels, topped up my power steer fluid and used a can of White lithium grease all over the under carriage and suspension.

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8839 on: December 10, 2016, 09:52:26 PM »

I pulled some parts off the motor this week to see what needs to be redesigned and ordered some aluminum to start making parts.  I was lucky enough to get tickets to PRI, so I went today and had a chance to talk to some people about some parts I may be getting.  Javier from Hondata was really cool to talk to.  I spoke with someone from PPG about my transmission issues and then had a conversation with Exedy about a clutch that I can use.  The estimated price is not looking good for my walled.  Overall, it was a good time and I learned a lot.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8840 on: December 12, 2016, 08:31:03 AM »

Went and raised it a quarter inch all around and then found this 11 year old to wash it for me. Didn't even pay him.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #8841 on: December 13, 2016, 07:12:36 PM »

Dong scratch the wrap  Grin

Stuffed a 55" tv in her that we saved from going to the dump. Everyone at the shop was  Huh?

Rich
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8842 on: December 13, 2016, 09:47:12 PM »

Dong scratch the wrap  Grin

I don't know about dong scratching but the brush didn't scratch it. Cheesy

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #8843 on: December 14, 2016, 06:18:46 AM »

Cheesy damn "keybosrd"

Rich
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8844 on: December 15, 2016, 08:48:35 PM »

new OEM thermostat back in and 1 gallon of honda coolant.

Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #8845 on: December 18, 2016, 07:42:33 PM »

What he said, except I needed 1.5 gallons of coolant. Also did a WOT log
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 07:45:00 PM by Rich01 » Logged

Rich
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8846 on: December 19, 2016, 11:05:59 AM »

Lol got my state inspection sticker for the accord. The crv still needs one but the lower control arms need to be fixed first. God I wished I had cut them off at tims place.

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8847 on: December 19, 2016, 02:37:47 PM »

All you needed was a few bolts Ken.

Haven't done much with the Accord lately, but I've been laying out and planning some projects for it while it's down this winter.  The first project will be a new pulley bracket for my serpentine belt to get better belt wrap on my blower pulley.  I've already picked up some aluminum and have made a template to start off with.  After that I'm going to mill a new water pump housing and some brackets to relocate a larger TSX/Accord alternator to clear my intake manifold.  I'll try and update my progress in my profile thread when things get started. 

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8848 on: December 20, 2016, 11:00:30 AM »

going to buy a spare injector base and port and polish it for the CRV. Maybe try to mod a tsx intake manifold in it and find a way to turn off the dual runners

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8849 on: December 20, 2016, 12:24:56 PM »

Let me know if you need one Ken.  I have 2 injector bases in the garage.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 588 589 [590] 591 592 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012