Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:32:51 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 580 581 [582] 583 584 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881552 times)
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8715 on: June 21, 2016, 09:26:29 AM »

I figured as much, but it looked different,  so I thought I would give it a shot
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #8716 on: June 21, 2016, 10:41:52 AM »

You could always move the battery to the trunk. Depending on how much you really wanted to use that intake.
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8717 on: June 21, 2016, 08:23:17 PM »

Custom intake and get the aluminum sections hydro dip to match the rest of the engine bay Wink

Had to replace the pads on the rear of the RDX. Also, drained the some of the brake fluid while i was changing the pads and cleaned out the reservoir and strainer a little. 

Rich
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8718 on: June 22, 2016, 03:35:56 PM »

Took the car for an oil change and a checkup. Have to replace my oil pan soon
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8719 on: June 22, 2016, 10:26:26 PM »

Tore down my gears and found some damage on the synchro hubs and synchros.

5/6 synchro hub

3/4 synchro hub

One of my chewed up synchros

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8720 on: June 23, 2016, 08:20:17 AM »

You call that "some" damage? I'd call that fucked but mostly because I like using "colorful" language.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #8721 on: June 23, 2016, 09:57:12 AM »

Damnnnn. Too much torque?
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8722 on: June 23, 2016, 10:09:36 AM »

Too much torque in a heavy car with traction.

I'll get it all lined out soon enough.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ikethegreat

ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #8723 on: June 23, 2016, 01:51:00 PM »

Glad to see this setback hasn't deterred you. 
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8724 on: June 23, 2016, 03:34:25 PM »

I have plenty of spare transmission parts at this point. All I really needed was to buy two new single cone synchros. I'm ditching the Gearspeed synchros and going back to OEM.

Tim
thisaznboi88

thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #8725 on: June 26, 2016, 05:47:19 PM »

Street tuning the turbo accord :p getting around 9.5 psi after boost creep. It was only suppose to see 6 or 7 psi but shit happened. So I am just rolling with it.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8726 on: June 26, 2016, 07:55:57 PM »

Yesterday I cleaned and reassembled the countershaft, then cleaned off all the mainshaft components. Just waiting on some synchros to arrive and then I can get it all back together.

Today I got my fuel cooler mounted and ran the lines. I have to wait until I get my motor back in to test for leaks with the new fuel lines.

You call that "some" damage? I'd call that fucked but mostly because I like using "colorful" language.

Yeah, that's just "some damage". This is what "fucked" looks like.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8727 on: June 27, 2016, 12:16:27 PM »

Fair point.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8728 on: June 28, 2016, 06:23:50 PM »

Did some investigating before last weekend after my fuel line started leaking again. I found that during a cold start the pressure was around 60psi tho it was set at 50psi and this was when it would leak until the car gets up to temp and the pressure would drop. It's in the AN -6 hose to female 90* fitting. Now I'm leaning towards going back to my stock fuel setup being that I'm only running 50% duty cycle on the 410cc injectors. Or should I just replace the fitting and give it another shot?

What you think Tim?

Edit: Paul's going to make a new line and ship it out to me so I can send him back this one for him to see what failed.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:49:29 PM by Rich01 » Logged

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8729 on: June 28, 2016, 09:31:33 PM »

Fittings can fail time to time. I had a brand new Earl's fitting start leaking on me. If you have a vice, you can always get the clamps and make your own hoses. Best investment I've ever made, considering how much AN line I have running through the Accord now.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 580 581 [582] 583 584 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012