Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 06:10:56 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 579 580 [581] 582 583 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1882212 times)
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8700 on: June 06, 2016, 02:41:11 PM »

Swapped out my foglights since the my passenger side kept fogging up. I ended up getting all clear by mistake and not the black housed/trim ones but I think I like them. I opened/cleaned and resealed the older set and they are good to go if I ever decide to swap em' back in lolz

Pic of the older setup:

Current Pic:

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8701 on: June 11, 2016, 11:53:17 PM »

Today I finally put the headliner back in the car. It's not perfect, I have a few things I'd like to touch up/add to but I sure missed my interior lights!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8702 on: June 12, 2016, 10:07:02 AM »

Replaced some fittings on my fuel system the other day and took care of all the leaks. Had a chance to drive around and log some fuel temperatures and things seem to be doing well. I had no idea these fuel pumps would hear up the fuel as much as they do and get as loud as they do.

I also had a chance to put some of my stereo back in. Now I can listen to tunes while test driving.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #8703 on: June 14, 2016, 06:46:48 PM »

picked up my car. Special Thank You to Paul for working on it and storing the car at his place for 3 weeks

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8704 on: June 14, 2016, 07:59:06 PM »

Time for an engine bay detail lol.

Investigated a new rattle and found a broken heat shield by the mid muffler.

Rich
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8705 on: June 15, 2016, 09:39:26 AM »

Got the car home Smiley

Pascal

Reputation Power: 4
Pascal pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8706 on: June 17, 2016, 10:49:22 PM »

Sold it, yep.

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8707 on: June 18, 2016, 08:53:59 PM »

No, how come?

Trace down a fuel leak. It was the connection on the input side of my regulator. Torqued it a little and it seemed to be holding.

Fixed my rattling heat shield and gave the engine bay a wipe down.

Rich
Pascal

Reputation Power: 4
Pascal pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8708 on: June 19, 2016, 02:23:23 PM »

Too Much money to get it to my taste. Went with a 2012 Infiniti G25x (AWD) instead. A great car for all year Canadian driving

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8709 on: June 20, 2016, 01:16:09 AM »

Started pulling stuff apart again to pull the motor and transmission out tonight.  I'll be yanking the motor out tomorrow probably so I can tear down the transmission again and find out what's wrong with it.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8710 on: June 20, 2016, 07:45:37 AM »

Again? :,(

I'm headed to a friends house after work to test fit an expensive air intake, just for the hell of it lol
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #8711 on: June 20, 2016, 03:50:59 PM »

Started pulling stuff apart again to pull the motor and transmission out tonight.  I'll be yanking the motor out tomorrow probably so I can tear down the transmission again and find out what's wrong with it.

Sad
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8712 on: June 20, 2016, 05:03:48 PM »

damn race car problems Sad. hopefully not anything serious

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8713 on: June 20, 2016, 09:50:56 PM »

Well the gruppe M intake made for the Tsx doesn't fit my car. The battery is too close to the side and there isn't enough room. Oh well.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8714 on: June 21, 2016, 01:18:30 AM »

Pulled the motor out today.  Yanked the transmission off and tore it down.  Tomorrow or Wednesday I'm going to disassemble all the gears and check the synchros and see how they've held up the past 2000 miles.  Most likely, I will be replacing the GearSpeed synchros with OEM ones from another gear set that I have.  I'm also going to replace my shift forks and hope that it fixes the issue I've had downshifting from 4th to 3rd.

Denny, the Gruppe M intake isn't worth the money.  It's just an expensive piece of carbon fiber.  You'll get the same gains from an AEM or even custom intake.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 579 580 [581] 582 583 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012