Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 05:48:57 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 572 573 [574] 575 576 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1882198 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8595 on: April 19, 2016, 08:06:48 PM »

Spent some time last night and today working on my fuel system. I made a mount for my flex fuel sensor, mounted the tank in the evap canister location, ran the fuel lines from my pump to the surge tank, passing through the flex fuel sensor and the return line from the surge tank to the main tank. I ran into an issue with the y block I was planning on using. It doesn't really fit anywhere with the check valves in place. So I'm going to swap the y for a t block and hope there's enough room for that instead.

Once I get the t block I just have to finish running the lines and then I can wire up the new pumps and test everything out.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #8596 on: April 19, 2016, 09:48:19 PM »

It is sooo Pretty!!

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8597 on: April 20, 2016, 12:58:02 PM »

Took the accord in for an alignment and tire rotation. They finally got the car within spec. I need to find the tech that did the work because every other tech was bull shitting me about needed a front camber kit to get back into spec. Lifetime warranty FTW

On the CRV I took off the rear sway back and cut the endlinks off. Broke about 15 of those cheap cutting blades. The good cutting blades will be here friday.

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8598 on: April 20, 2016, 02:11:11 PM »

Ordered "fender garnish" left and right. Dam took me a while to find them. #hydrodippage
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8599 on: April 20, 2016, 03:41:07 PM »

Throwing on a new set of rubbers as I type this. Wore them old kumho's down to almost nothing. Wasn't too impressed with them even when they had good tread. No wonder they were discontinued. The new bfg's I'm throwing on look real promising.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #8600 on: April 20, 2016, 03:58:16 PM »

Pics bitch.  Undecided
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8601 on: April 20, 2016, 04:19:36 PM »

I've always had good luck with the BFG g-Force sports. I didn't care for the Hankook Ventus V12's much. Definitely going to be trying some Toyo R888's or Nitto NT01's next. Once I get a jobby job and some money to put tires on the Volks.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8602 on: April 20, 2016, 04:22:36 PM »

Ohh yeah. I did more work on the fuel system today and got the return line from my FPR plumbed back to my surge tank. Now all I need to do is get some fittings for my fuel pumps so I can fit my check valves under the car.

Tim
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #8603 on: April 20, 2016, 04:25:26 PM »

I just put on some Bridgestone Potenza pole positions. Those things are awesome. Have yet to break loose the rear, at all.

Not an accord... But oh well....
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8604 on: April 20, 2016, 05:01:55 PM »

I've always had good luck with the BFG g-Force sports. I didn't care for the Hankook Ventus V12's much. Definitely going to be trying some Toyo R888's or Nitto NT01's next. Once I get a jobby job and some money to put tires on the Volks.
Those are exactly what I threw on. Funny how they seem wider than the old tires I was running. Have a little rubbing in the rear DS quarter but that's because of the 3mm spacers I run. I expected a bit of rubbing since that quarter wasn't pulled as much as the PS so I'll probably even that out rather than remove the spacers.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8605 on: April 20, 2016, 06:19:02 PM »

Finding new and creative ways to destroy lug nuts.. lol
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8606 on: April 20, 2016, 07:04:08 PM »

throw it as hard as you can on the ground.

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8607 on: April 20, 2016, 07:07:46 PM »

No point now, hubby managed to put a hole in it with a screw driver lol
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8608 on: April 20, 2016, 09:59:03 PM »

You need someone to hold your hand and help you out with that stuff Denny.  Don't listen to Ken.  He thinks 23mm sockets are a commonly used size.

Tim
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8609 on: April 20, 2016, 10:21:23 PM »

I did have one lug nut replaced at a shop recently, perhaps they grabbed a smaller one.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 572 573 [574] 575 576 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012