Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 09:00:39 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 561 562 [563] 564 565 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881527 times)
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #8430 on: October 18, 2015, 12:55:59 PM »

Gutted my wife CRV air box, re-did the valve adjustment, and painted the valve cover gunmetal gray since it was starting to peel and get surface rust

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8431 on: October 18, 2015, 06:14:21 PM »

Gutted my wife CRV air box, re-did the valve adjustment, and painted the valve cover gunmetal gray since it was starting to peel and get surface rust
and now the accord is on the back burner  Cheesy

I sent an inquiry to XLR8 Performance about making a version of their quad tip resonated 3RD gen TL exhaust for my coupe.

Rich
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8432 on: October 18, 2015, 11:24:51 PM »

^ the accord got some love on Saturday with the new starter. Sunday is CRV day. It's like having 2 kids. Can't satisfy them both

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8433 on: October 18, 2015, 11:55:18 PM »

I hopefully fixed my axle that keep popping out and replaced one of my v band clamps on my exhaust.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ikethegreat

ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #8434 on: October 19, 2015, 08:50:19 AM »

Changed the engine oil/filter, AT fluid, 3rd & 4th gear pressure switches, air filter, and put my winter wheels on.
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8435 on: October 19, 2015, 07:54:36 PM »

Had to buy two quarts of oil on Sunday while out in Long Island as I seem to have burned through my oil a month before I'm due for an oil change. Thinking of switching to 10W-30 from the recommended 5W-20. Im at 129,000 miles and I ride hard most of the time so I'm thinking a thicker oil might hold me over and I won't burn through it so quickly! Waiting on Thursday to get the oil changed and see how the car performs  Wink

...other than that, I'm good. Swapped out the spark plugs and drive belt the other day  Grin

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #8436 on: October 21, 2015, 07:51:51 AM »

^It'll do you good upgrading.

Sup guys, I'm back from being a ghost. Cars getting painted tomorrow btw finally Cool

I bought an Accord off my friend for a very good deal bc my originals frame was so far gone. Cars been sitting in the shop since July bc my body guy has been slammed but it's finally going down.
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8437 on: October 22, 2015, 10:35:18 AM »

^It'll do you good upgrading.

Sup guys, I'm back from being a ghost. Cars getting painted tomorrow btw finally Cool

I bought an Accord off my friend for a very good deal bc my originals frame was so far gone. Cars been sitting in the shop since July bc my body guy has been slammed but it's finally going down.

^good to hear Ariel. About friggin' time  Tongue Flippa!

Back OT ...ended up switching to 5W-30, seeing how this holds up. My accord ending up taking the entire 5 quarts and still didn't meet the second hole (where it should be) on the dipstick! I bought (1) extra quart to have in the car just in case since I travel long distances at times.

thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8438 on: October 22, 2015, 04:43:12 PM »

Castrol gtx high millage 10w-30 for burning. Valvoline high millage for leaking.

CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8439 on: October 22, 2015, 06:16:24 PM »

Castrol gtx high millage 10w-30 for burning. Valvoline high millage for leaking.

I'll keep that in mind for the next run...  Wink

thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8440 on: October 24, 2015, 09:23:22 AM »

looking at turbo kits for the wife crv. Not sure if I can go N/A anymore since using a custom dual ECU harness will not remove the CEL from the stock ECU. I could be wrong though, but turbo kits are sooo cheap! minus injectors and stuff

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8441 on: October 24, 2015, 10:17:28 AM »

Superchargers make more torque.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8442 on: October 24, 2015, 10:46:30 AM »

^ haha I like your comptech s/c. I just email derek to see what he recommends. If I can somehow get Kpro to work I can turn off the dual runners on the intake manifold and do s/c instead

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8443 on: October 24, 2015, 12:47:26 PM »

You'd just be replacing the IM on the SC set up with the Comptech.

Tim
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #8444 on: October 24, 2015, 01:52:59 PM »

yeah i know but there is a sensor on the crv IM for the dual intake runners. It will throw a CEL. If kpro can work I can turn off that mofo and open a whole new world for tuning the CRV

Just wondering Tim did you have to run some new wiring for the VTEC solenoid sensor and for a secondary coolant temp sensor when you had the dual ecu?

Ideally if k-pro can work I will take those tsx vtec assembly and tsx camshaft from you. Maybe s/c later down the road. You still have that CT supercharger laying around?

I'll text you later to pick your brain about kpro

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 561 562 [563] 564 565 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012