Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 08:45:44 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 536 537 [538] 539 540 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881525 times)
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #8055 on: December 05, 2014, 07:35:07 AM »

Why not buy Sunny's twin turbo setup?
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8056 on: December 05, 2014, 08:32:48 AM »

That wasn't a properly designed set up. IIRC, he basically did it to say, "I have a TT J30 Accord", not to make power.

Show cars have different priorities.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #8057 on: December 05, 2014, 10:05:41 AM »

^ Exactly. Twin turbo that only makes 350whp. While a single turbo makes closer to 400whp, cost less, and less weight. But I am just window shopping right now.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
ikethegreat

ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #8058 on: December 05, 2014, 01:03:17 PM »

Ahhh I didn't realize all that.  Makes sense now why he hasn't had any takers yet.
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8059 on: December 06, 2014, 11:19:41 PM »

Replaced my A/F sensor and hopefully fixed my leak on my water/meth system. I'm just waiting for things to cool down a little and the Hondabond to set before I take it out to test.

I also picked up all my fuel system parts and all but one piece that I need to run an IACV again.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #8060 on: December 07, 2014, 02:36:29 PM »

Yesterday: had an alignment and raised the car up to stock height. Also had regular lug nuts put on. Today I went to the car wash and rinsed all the salt off.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8061 on: December 08, 2014, 09:59:16 AM »

Yesterday: had an alignment and raised the car up to stock height. Also had regular lug nuts put on. Today I went to the car wash and rinsed all the salt off.
Ewwww, stock height.

I reset my Bluetooth adapter yesterday because it decided to be an asshole.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8062 on: December 08, 2014, 10:40:48 AM »

Drained my radiator and got it on jack stands to pull the motor back out.

Tim
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8063 on: December 08, 2014, 12:13:19 PM »

Started looking into some of the electrical gremlins in my accord....I wish I hadn't  Cry

It's a mess going to be spending the next couple of days with some manuals and wiring diagrams...The wiring fuckery is real with this one...it seems like they wired just about everything into the god damn headlight switch for some reason...blower motor, cigarette lighter, etc...found out some wires for my front defroster weren't even hooked up. 

I'm almost at the point where building a brand new harness might be easier then cleaning up this mess... :Smiley
Pascal

Reputation Power: 4
Pascal pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8064 on: December 08, 2014, 02:55:48 PM »

Went to have a street tune done, due to my oem exhaust being way more restrictive than a modded TSX, the base map was way to much rich (at about 5500rpm it was topping the 10:1 ratio). corrected that and setted the vtec engagement to 5400rpm (was 5000) and now the car pull way better, it is more consistant on top end.

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8065 on: December 08, 2014, 09:50:20 PM »

Ordered clutch kit, clutch disk and shifter assembly. Contemplating a set of j-series insane axles, those advance auto ones just don't last.

Rich
thisaznboi88

thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #8066 on: December 08, 2014, 11:27:16 PM »

^ TL-S axle

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8067 on: December 09, 2014, 02:31:53 AM »

Started tearing everything back apart to pull the motor out.  I got most of the work done tonight, but I have a few more things to do before pulling it all back out tomorrow.

Tim
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #8068 on: December 09, 2014, 06:52:37 AM »

Started tearing everything back apart to pull the motor out.  I got most of the work done tonight, but I have a few more things to do before pulling it all back out tomorrow.

That really sucks Tim. You just can't get a break; part of the price we pay to play though.

^ TL-S axle
They are listed as 04-08 TL. We'll see. I still have about 2 weeks to decide.

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8069 on: December 09, 2014, 03:27:16 PM »

Fucking Insane Shafts will not come out of the transmission or off the half shaft.  I'm going to have to call them up and say something.  This is a huge inconvenience.

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 536 537 [538] 539 540 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012