Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:59:37 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 509 510 [511] 512 513 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881446 times)
olecram39

Reputation Power: 3
olecram39 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #7650 on: May 10, 2014, 11:58:58 PM »

This came in today
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #7651 on: May 11, 2014, 01:59:56 PM »

Added 5mm spacers in the front the even out the offsets at about 38 all around. Also played with different firmness levels of the struts all in an effort to cut down on the understeering of running wider wheels in the rear. Ended up increasing the rear 2x and 1x in the front. I'll see how feels over the next few days.

Rich
olecram39

olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7652 on: May 11, 2014, 04:33:37 PM »

got my in dash tablet setup done.  Still needs some adjusting

thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #7653 on: May 11, 2014, 06:10:19 PM »

Yup going to go through with it. I might need your help and your garage. Thien said it's not too bad too do since I know how to do the Timing Belt for the j series. Just need to remover all the stuff and make sure of I am not missing screws when I put it back in.

So now you're going through with it?
Wink

Also happy mother day!

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7654 on: May 11, 2014, 07:24:03 PM »

got my in dash tablet setup done.  Still needs some adjusting

That's nice... any info on where you got the panel piece from, or is it custom made? I would love to do this with my Garmin  Wink

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7655 on: May 11, 2014, 07:49:20 PM »

Yup going to go through with it. I might need your help and your garage. Thien said it's not too bad too do since I know how to do the Timing Belt for the j series. Just need to remover all the stuff and make sure of I am not missing screws when I put it back in.

So now you're going through with it?
Wink

Just let me know and I'll make sure I'm available.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #7656 on: May 11, 2014, 08:23:57 PM »

^ sounds good Tim. Thanks !

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
olecram39

olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #7657 on: May 11, 2014, 10:00:13 PM »

Tim I will be making a thread with all the info, so stay tuned for that
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7658 on: May 11, 2014, 10:09:06 PM »

Didn't do any work on my Accord today because I am still waiting on parts to show up for the block. However, I did spend a little time working on the Civic. Ran into an issue when I was driving it this morning. The motor started to miss and then cut out when I came to a stop. After checking into a few things, I pulled the plugs and discovered that they were fouled and worn like crazy. The gap on the plugs were twice what they should be. I picked up a new set of plugs and things were back to normal.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #7659 on: May 11, 2014, 10:24:03 PM »

Hit 190k today, and dropped it off at the body shop. I miss it already.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #7660 on: May 12, 2014, 07:57:18 AM »

Billy I will be making a thread with all the info, so stay tuned for that
Fixed.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7661 on: May 12, 2014, 11:21:57 PM »

After some delays, dropped it off at the body shop to start getting repaired, again... along with some other things that will be taken care of in the process.   angel

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #7662 on: May 18, 2014, 01:47:07 AM »

Couldn't sleep. Went out into the garage and took my front plate off. I had asked the shop to leave it off but they forgot. Temporarily zip tied it.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #7663 on: May 18, 2014, 09:37:59 AM »

Received my solid shifter bushings yesterday. Haven't installed yet.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7664 on: May 18, 2014, 10:32:13 AM »

Pulled out my mock up motor from the Accord and got it on an engine stand.  Now that I have the blower located in the engine bay, fabrication of the plenum should be pretty simple.  I'm just waiting on the water to air core from Bell Intercoolers and then things can get started.   

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 509 510 [511] 512 513 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012