Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 05:43:18 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881472 times)
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7605 on: April 19, 2014, 09:03:55 AM »

... Took the Accord to get my state inspection done yesterday as I was months overdue for the sticker.  Went to a garage recommended by my mechanic.  Needless to say, they passed me this time, but also f'd up royally.  When the car was on the drive-up rack, the tech thought it was in park, but it was in neutral.  The car rolled backgrounds and slammed through their garage door.  All the custom stuff on my back end is toast.  I don't know how I didn't pop my top, but I did it the right way and stayed out of handcuffs.  Insurance companies and body shop are already lined up for Monday.  Not what I needed right now.  Can't even think........................

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7606 on: April 19, 2014, 09:12:06 AM »

Sucks Dave. Glad you're not in jail though.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #7607 on: April 19, 2014, 09:13:58 AM »

Oh my god Dave! Sad Never go back there! I'd be so beyond upset. Glad it's getting fixed though.

Today my car sits in the garage until I drive to Hudson later. Jason and I are going to plan some of our summer projects.
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #7608 on: April 19, 2014, 09:51:11 AM »

... Took the Accord to get my state inspection done yesterday as I was months overdue for the sticker.  Went to a garage recommended by my mechanic.  Needless to say, they passed me this time, but also f'd up royally.  When the car was on the drive-up rack, the tech thought it was in park, but it was in neutral.  The car rolled backgrounds and slammed through their garage door.  All the custom stuff on my back end is toast.  I don't know how I didn't pop my top, but I did it the right way and stayed out of handcuffs.  Insurance companies and body shop are already lined up for Monday.  Not what I needed right now.  Can't even think........................
That's crazy man, I think yesterday was the day for people to do stupid stuff. Hope it all works out without too much issue. I know insurance companies can be a pain when it comes to replacing custom stuff on cars.
Oh my god Dave! Sad Never go back there! I'd be so beyond upset. Glad it's getting fixed though.

Today my car sits in the garage until I drive to Hudson later. Jason and I are going to plan some of our summer projects.
Hope you have rolling your fenders on that list.

Rich
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #7609 on: April 19, 2014, 12:17:06 PM »

I most definitely do Smiley found a shop in Mass already. Waiting on tires/mounting.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #7610 on: April 19, 2014, 03:01:04 PM »

Geee sorry to hear that Dave. People these days...

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #7611 on: April 19, 2014, 06:24:54 PM »

FOund out my honda HIM HDS was working and can reprogram my ecu... F F F F just when I sold my hondata!!! F F F F

power draw while car is off is 69- 177ma wtf?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 08:21:13 PM by thisaznboi88 » Logged

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #7612 on: April 19, 2014, 08:59:03 PM »

Damn Ken, should have just stuck to the original plan man. Hope you don't find out that you will indeed have the time to install the TLs head after you've sold it lol.

Decided to compound and polish my cf hood instead of painting it with clear coat. Still have a few more hours to get all the sanding marks buffed out. Also washed the RDX and i'm thinking about removing some of the rubber trims around the doors. I know it's meant to make for a quieter cabin but may lead to rust.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 09:02:01 PM by Rich01 » Logged

Rich
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #7613 on: April 19, 2014, 10:03:59 PM »

Well Rich if he doesn't come up with the deposit Monday I am going to say F it and keep it. Maybe install it in Aug. lol

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7614 on: April 19, 2014, 10:27:48 PM »

Opened some boxes with more parts. Picked up my radiator and fan shrouds today. Going to get some hardware for them and mock everything up so I can start making a template for my blower plenum.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
olecram39

Reputation Power: 3
olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7615 on: April 20, 2014, 12:06:36 AM »

Ordered a single climate control 6 disc radio from an 07 sedan. Got it for a really good price. I might be able to finally finish the install of the steering wheel radio controls on my LX.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #7616 on: April 21, 2014, 09:33:26 AM »

Well looks like I am keeping the heads.   Tongue w/e hopefully I will have to install them since I have 1-2 week block free in Aug after my rotation

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #7617 on: April 21, 2014, 11:14:55 AM »

Calling the body shop today for an appointment.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #7618 on: April 21, 2014, 01:28:23 PM »

blew a fuse either on the radio or on the car. I hope it's in the cabin fuse and not the radio...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 11:46:09 PM by thisaznboi88 » Logged

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7619 on: April 21, 2014, 10:09:06 PM »

Yesterday I got my fans mounted to the shroud and on the radiator.  Got the radiator in and in place so I could start mocking up the blower.  I made a bracket to hold the blower in place, then cut the skeleton on the underside of the hood for some extra clearance so I could sit the blower up a little higher and get good placement for better air flow.

blue a fuse either on the radio or on the car. I hope it's in the cabin fuse and not the radio...

Really?

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012