Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 01:34:23 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881406 times)
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #7575 on: April 02, 2014, 06:32:41 PM »

Received my TL-s steering rack and misc parts today. Hope this weekend goes well. Can't wait to get this on so my car can start feeling well again.

Rich
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #7576 on: April 02, 2014, 10:57:48 PM »

Today: First wax of the season. God I needed it.
epadilla19
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
epadilla19 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7577 on: April 03, 2014, 12:13:25 PM »

Performed a valve lash adjustment (last night actually). It wasn't too bad after having watched a few videos and read a few guides. But what they don't tell you, is that reaching the exhaust valves is very awkward. Enough so that my lower back and hamstrings are sore today. Also, for the exhaust valves, if you have the 3-point STB it's easier to use a 10mm wrench and screwdriver combo than to use a jam-nut tool. Or you could just remove STB, but I wasn't up for all that.

Found some scuffing of varying degrees on several cam lobes will post in another thread...
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7578 on: April 03, 2014, 12:51:25 PM »

Replaced by interior door window switch panels with some fresh new ones as well as my cubby door, compartment below that with the lighter and the shifter bezel that I got hydro graphed to match the pillars/visors and headliner I got wrapped in suede. Also had to replace the mirror switch on the master switch panel due to it being broken.

...more to come so stay tuned  Tongue

Thanks to Jason @ Underground Motorsports  Wink <---- click to check out his page!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 12:53:16 PM by CrazyCreashunz » Logged

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #7579 on: April 06, 2014, 09:13:45 PM »

Started the TL-S steering rack conversion yesterday afternoon and finished it up today. She's nice and tight again. It got late so tomorrow i'll put on the my summer wheels and schedule an appointment for alignment. Looks like I may be keeping the natural camber in the rear, may even need to roll the fenders a little. We'll see.

Rich
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #7580 on: April 07, 2014, 08:45:29 AM »

I ordered some AP2 exhaust tips as the shitty ones I've had on for the last four years rusted through. Should be here by Wednesday.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7581 on: April 07, 2014, 08:52:50 AM »

8th Gen Accord tips are the same as AP2, I believe.

Finished up the brakes and wheel bearings on the Civic yesterday.  Still waiting on parts for the Accord.  As soon as I get my radiator and fan shrouds back, I will be able to locate the blower and start mocking up the plenum for the intake manifold.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #7582 on: April 07, 2014, 09:53:49 AM »

The AP2's are slightly larger/ wider than the 8th gen ones. Not by much though.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #7583 on: April 07, 2014, 07:32:44 PM »

Rushed home, installed 3 wheels, rushed to gas station, put air in tire, ran back home, mounted 4th wheel just in time for the rain. Went to get some gas and who pulled up, fellow modded 7th gen owner so of course we started talking the wheels and wat not.

Teaser

Rich
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #7584 on: April 09, 2014, 07:02:30 PM »

Today I took my rear bumper off because I've never done it, and I wanted to see what I'd be up against when I finally install the 06 rear. Found the bolts keeping the tail light brackets in all rusted. Yay.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #7585 on: April 09, 2014, 07:47:47 PM »

Received my new to me ap2 exhaust tips. Throwing them on tomorrow night in shop.

B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7586 on: April 09, 2014, 10:11:39 PM »

I put the Buddy Club wheels back on in order to take some pictures tomorrow.

- Bobby
Rich01

View Profile
« Reply #7587 on: April 10, 2014, 05:58:30 PM »

So i got my alignment done today and everything is in spec minus the usual rear camber. The tech told me that it's still pulling to the right. We went over everything that got done on the front end and the only thing we could come up with was that there's something wrong with the tires. they're used and the right has more tread wear on the outside as if the previous owner had some front end issue.. He mentioned that tho rear, he has seen a bad tire causing a car to pull to one side. I'm incline to agree because after the rack was installed the alignment was the same as pre rack install, pulled a little to the left. It started pulling to the right after i installed the new wheels.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 06:27:37 AM by Rich01 » Logged

Rich
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #7588 on: April 11, 2014, 12:40:08 AM »

Installed my ap2 tips with a couple tack welds to prevent theft. I also cut my bumper some to accommodate for the larger tips.

Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7589 on: April 12, 2014, 05:02:21 PM »

^Your sh!ts still weak.

Oil and fluids changed.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012