Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 01:43:04 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 495 496 [497] 498 499 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881591 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7440 on: January 28, 2014, 09:30:50 PM »

If you use a heat gun (or hair dryer) to heat up the area and the adhesive tape first, it will adhere better.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7441 on: January 28, 2014, 09:41:54 PM »

I totally  broke out the blow dryer! Cheesy
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7442 on: January 28, 2014, 10:24:46 PM »

Giggity?

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7443 on: January 28, 2014, 11:54:09 PM »

I posted this in my profile thread, but I figured I would post a few pictures of what I did yesterday.

I pulled out the grinder and cutoff wheel to gain some extra clearance with the Xcessive runners that are the beginning of my new intake manifold.  After I got my water pump to clear the runners, I discovered that I had to do some more cutting and grinding to make room for the lower fuel rail that will feed the second set of injectors.  Here are a few pics of the progress.

Tim
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #7444 on: January 30, 2014, 07:24:15 PM »

took the car out for a drive. My Power Steer is F'd. making a really loud whine like a super charger.... hopefully new fluid and oring will help. When I turn the steering wheel it also causes the RPM to drop and rebound back up. So might also be a dead sensor...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 07:34:40 PM by thisaznboi88 » Logged

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #7445 on: January 30, 2014, 07:42:22 PM »

took the car out for a drive. My Power Steer is F'd. making a really loud whine like a super charger.... hopefully new fluid and oring will help. When I turn the steering wheel it also causes the RPM to drop and rebound back up. So might also be a dead sensor...

Ken, if you do not already the orange o-ring for the pressure line, this will happen. There was a TSB a few years back for this. The oringinal o-ring is black and was proven to not hold up over time during extremely low temps. I had to warm up my car for 45mins. + sometimes for it to cut down on the whinning lol. It's a $3 o-ring and 5min. fix.

Rich
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #7446 on: January 30, 2014, 08:14:55 PM »

yeah I getting the newer one. i order it from Honda. I forgot to ask how much. but 3 dollar is fair. The fluids were like 4.50 a bottle and I am getting 2. Going to empty the reservoir and then put new one in. move the steering from lock to lock left and right. take it for a driver and drain it again. So that its 90% new fluid inside.

maybe this way is a little better?

Honda Power Steering Fluid Change
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 08:23:08 PM by thisaznboi88 » Logged

B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7447 on: January 30, 2014, 09:27:09 PM »

Mine does the same thing but i haven't gotten around to changing the o-ring. Ken do you know the part number on that o-ring?

- Bobby
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #7448 on: January 30, 2014, 09:44:58 PM »

here ya go bud

O-ring
91345-rda-A01

P/S fluid is 08206-9002
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 08:18:18 AM by thisaznboi88 » Logged

AccordEX
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
AccordEX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7449 on: January 31, 2014, 12:11:44 AM »

Cleaned a little under my hood. Cleaned the interior. Need help removing driver side window tint glue. 

A man once told me... if ummm.... forgot.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7450 on: January 31, 2014, 10:16:33 AM »

Test fit my new radiator and started working on my k20a2 shift mechanism swap.

Tim
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #7451 on: February 01, 2014, 03:03:09 PM »

changed out my power steering oring and new fluid. it was black.. and now its clear. also solved my random idle issue. 2 bottle was enough. also found out I order the wrong belt for my car.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7452 on: February 01, 2014, 03:05:36 PM »

Made my new radiator fit properly. I also marked it for the new mount placement.

Tim
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #7453 on: February 01, 2014, 03:12:07 PM »

Took the RDX to the car wash, flushed the clutch fluid and then hand washed the accord. I hope this solves my shifting issues when it's cold. Changing the MT tranny fluid didnt help. On to the next project...

Rich
olecram39

Reputation Power: 3
olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7454 on: February 04, 2014, 09:25:57 PM »

Installed a bike rack so i can carry my drift trike around and my regular bike.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 495 496 [497] 498 499 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012