Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 07:19:41 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 462 463 [464] 465 466 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1882257 times)
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6945 on: June 11, 2013, 09:46:25 PM »

Aw Sad I liked that visor...but no more water it good Smiley

« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 09:09:15 PM by Nit3h4wk C0uP3 » Logged
olecram39

Reputation Power: 3
olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6946 on: June 11, 2013, 11:52:15 PM »

Played around with my bluetooth OBD2 adapter and the Torque android app. This setup is pretty cool. Now I'm thinking about getting a car mount for my Nexus 10 to show all of the data, but that may be a bit overkill. I think just using my phone should be enough.
When I get more time I'm going to hide the OBD2 port and adapter behind the dash so that I can't accidentally kick it when getting in the car, and also rewire the adapter to use ACC power instead of the always-on power from the OBD2 port. And maybe put a switch on the adapter to choose between OBD2 power and ACC power, so that I can still use it in other vehicles.

I have my tablet permanently on the car and i love it, everyone that gets on the car has something to say about it. Get the app Tasker and you can program it do pretty much anything.

Make sure you hide that adapter quick youll kick it before you know it, i did a few times and you dont wanna brake the adapter or worse, the plug. Looking forward to your other mods. BTW which theme is that?

I've been wanting to do this with my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 but I want to make it "dockable" where tha factory radio is and have it be the epicenter of my audio, nav, etc. Other things have taken priority and there's still some things I have to research to make it work.

Do it Z! i have a galaxy tab 2 7.0 as well. I placed it on top of the radio and ran the charger cable through the air vents, then i took the charger terminal opened it up and made it smaller and in a 90 degree angle so that you couldn't see the cable coming out of it, it looks pretty good i think.
Before:

After:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 12:06:54 AM by olecram39 » Logged
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #6947 on: June 12, 2013, 08:09:43 AM »

Yeah. If that were in my car it would drive me crazy because its just thrown there. My dockable idea would make it flush with the dash but still be removable.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6948 on: June 12, 2013, 04:30:34 PM »

Put some more moneda towards my retros, probably 2 more installments and then the fun begins! Grin
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #6949 on: June 12, 2013, 04:53:56 PM »

Started stripping some things. What a pain in the ass that is.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordcoupe7

Reputation Power: 1
accordcoupe7 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6950 on: June 13, 2013, 03:01:52 AM »

Slapped on my retros that I bought from Ben
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6951 on: June 13, 2013, 07:04:19 AM »

Played around with my bluetooth OBD2 adapter and the Torque android app. This setup is pretty cool. Now I'm thinking about getting a car mount for my Nexus 10 to show all of the data, but that may be a bit overkill. I think just using my phone should be enough.
When I get more time I'm going to hide the OBD2 port and adapter behind the dash so that I can't accidentally kick it when getting in the car, and also rewire the adapter to use ACC power instead of the always-on power from the OBD2 port. And maybe put a switch on the adapter to choose between OBD2 power and ACC power, so that I can still use it in other vehicles.

I have my tablet permanently on the car and i love it, everyone that gets on the car has something to say about it. Get the app Tasker and you can program it do pretty much anything.

Make sure you hide that adapter quick youll kick it before you know it, i did a few times and you dont wanna brake the adapter or worse, the plug. Looking forward to your other mods. BTW which theme is that?

I've been wanting to do this with my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 but I want to make it "dockable" where tha factory radio is and have it be the epicenter of my audio, nav, etc. Other things have taken priority and there's still some things I have to research to make it work.

Do it Z! i have a galaxy tab 2 7.0 as well. I placed it on top of the radio and ran the charger cable through the air vents, then i took the charger terminal opened it up and made it smaller and in a 90 degree angle so that you couldn't see the cable coming out of it, it looks pretty good i think.
It's the metallic blue theme from the Torque theme chooser. More importantly, what app is that on your tablet? that sure doesn't look like Torque... it looks cleaner.

olecram39

olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6952 on: June 13, 2013, 05:28:36 PM »

The app is Ulysse Speedometer Pro. There is a free version too. It doesnt give you the info torque gives you though, its an speedometer that uses GPS location however it allows you to add shortcuts to other apps from the app itself. Download the free version and youll see what i mean.
DreaminAccord

I <3 My Honda

DreaminAccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #6953 on: June 13, 2013, 08:20:25 PM »

Two new CV axles along with two new LCA.  Undecided

Ben

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/ Navi - 1st Honda!
Graphite Gray / Black Leather

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6954 on: June 14, 2013, 09:24:01 AM »

Got another set of shrouds.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6955 on: June 14, 2013, 03:04:54 PM »

Worked out a deal to get some new wheels.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #6956 on: June 16, 2013, 03:47:19 PM »

Drove it for the first time in 3 weeks. Rotors had a nice rust coating on them.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #6957 on: June 16, 2013, 06:33:02 PM »

Finished stripping. Prime and paint to follow.

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #6958 on: June 16, 2013, 06:37:21 PM »

It now squeaks every time i turn left, i suspect lower ball joint. It vibrates when i accelerate, i suspect engine mounts or my LCA bushings that are sitting in the living room. Major overhaul coming up fml. Cleaned and vacuumed the interior. Oh, it shutters when i brake too.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 06:40:48 PM by Rich01 » Logged

Rich
olecram39

olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6959 on: June 16, 2013, 09:22:03 PM »

Changed the tiny I4 battery for a barnd new battery i had from my girlfriends tc before it was totaled.

Did the throttle body coolant bypass and did a DIY for it too, here: http://elitecm.net/forums/index.php?topic=5164.0

Also, realized i have to replace my driver's side compliance bushing and came to the conclusion that that could be the reason for the CLUNK noise i was hearing when going over speed bumps.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 462 463 [464] 465 466 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012