Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 05:26:21 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881686 times)
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6930 on: June 09, 2013, 05:43:17 PM »

Stupid chrome...I may have gone a little over board taping it up, but whatever lol...no more chrome trim! Cheesy
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6931 on: June 09, 2013, 06:12:24 PM »

..and I just noticed the fork. Eating on the job? Lol
olecram39

Reputation Power: 3
olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #6932 on: June 09, 2013, 06:45:07 PM »

I finished putting sound deadening on all four doors. I used Lowes peel and seal
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #6933 on: June 09, 2013, 07:30:02 PM »

Made some low profile "race" ramps.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6934 on: June 09, 2013, 07:32:59 PM »

looking for more potential weight reduction mods without fucking up the car's appearance...

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6935 on: June 09, 2013, 07:54:02 PM »

Played around with my bluetooth OBD2 adapter and the Torque android app. This setup is pretty cool. Now I'm thinking about getting a car mount for my Nexus 10 to show all of the data, but that may be a bit overkill. I think just using my phone should be enough.

When I get more time I'm going to hide the OBD2 port and adapter behind the dash so that I can't accidentally kick it when getting in the car, and also rewire the adapter to use ACC power instead of the always-on power from the OBD2 port. And maybe put a switch on the adapter to choose between OBD2 power and ACC power, so that I can still use it in other vehicles.

alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6936 on: June 09, 2013, 09:23:42 PM »

Played around with my bluetooth OBD2 adapter and the Torque android app. This setup is pretty cool. Now I'm thinking about getting a car mount for my Nexus 10 to show all of the data, but that may be a bit overkill. I think just using my phone should be enough.

When I get more time I'm going to hide the OBD2 port and adapter behind the dash so that I can't accidentally kick it when getting in the car, and also rewire the adapter to use ACC power instead of the always-on power from the OBD2 port. And maybe put a switch on the adapter to choose between OBD2 power and ACC power, so that I can still use it in other vehicles.
That's pretty cool!

- Mark
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #6937 on: June 09, 2013, 09:26:21 PM »

Rotated my tires and  tried to find out how the rain from friday got the carpet wet in the rdx.

Rich
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6938 on: June 10, 2013, 12:09:01 AM »

Stupid chrome...I may have gone a little over board taping it up, but whatever lol...no more chrome trim! Cheesy

I practically had my whole damn car covered when I did this mod back in the day, so don't feel too bad.

accordcoupe7

Reputation Power: 1
accordcoupe7 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6939 on: June 10, 2013, 11:58:40 AM »

Lol yes i was eating on the job

Bot: I cleaned the car
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #6940 on: June 10, 2013, 12:12:10 PM »

I've been wanting to do this with my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 but I want to make it "dockable" where tha factory radio is and have it be the epicenter of my audio, nav, etc. Other things have taken priority and there's still some things I have to research to make it work.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6941 on: June 10, 2013, 12:20:53 PM »

I'd like to do that too, but that'd require a metric shit ton of work. I thought about just getting one of those tablet arm mounts that bolt to the passenger seat frame, but I'm thinking of just using an old android phone instead just to display the important statuses. Your idea is super cool though, I've seen youtube videos of it done with the iPad. You'd probably have to start off with the metra double din, then start hacking away until your tablet fits.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #6942 on: June 10, 2013, 12:25:36 PM »

I'm planning on using an OEM face. I won't use the Metra stuff because its buggy and lags. If I were to get the Metra kit, I'll just get a DD HU rather than hack it up. Metra kit=$300+. OEM face=dirt cheap on egay.

HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #6943 on: June 11, 2013, 12:24:05 PM »

Washed it on Friday, after it was collecting dirt for at least 5-6 months.  Then it rained all weekend.  Decided to heat gun my plastic side skirts last night.  Still ugly, just a little less ugly.  Good enough.

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #6944 on: June 11, 2013, 08:22:48 PM »

Removed rear window visor, now I don't have water hanging on my window when it rains. It did look good on the car, but wasn't practical.

Rich
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012