Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 01:25:35 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1882104 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #6705 on: April 05, 2013, 06:33:54 AM »

The ingalls arms will take care of the camber just fine. It's one or the other when it comes to adjusting camber.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #6706 on: April 05, 2013, 07:08:57 AM »

Oooooohhh. Ok so I should be good then.  Just waitin on the JIC hardware to install em.  Thanks guys.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #6707 on: April 05, 2013, 08:06:28 AM »

Added some spoon socks to my power steering and brakes reservoir to keep things neat and for the camber topic am debating getting some truhart camber arm for the upper front just cause I can get them for under retail price , since when I inspected my upper ball joints they seen better days

thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #6708 on: April 05, 2013, 09:27:38 AM »

looks like my rear camber/toe is out again wtf?

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #6709 on: April 05, 2013, 12:06:15 PM »

Got a few quotes to straighten the bent wheel. I wish I had gotten a hold of one of these shops before buying a brand new one a couple of months ago but nobody wanted to answer the phone. Jerks.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6710 on: April 05, 2013, 12:53:32 PM »

Got new tires delivered for the OEM wheels. Install scheduled for next week.

I hope it isn't that price because I can get a new one for $20 more. I tried contacting some shops nearby for the last wheel but nobody returns a fucking call. Must not want my business.
Yep, that's the cost.  It's either that or buy a new wheel via stealership for some ridulous price (Gay) or have a new one shipped here, which we all know wouldn't be practical.

Got a few quotes to straighten the bent wheel. I wish I had gotten a hold of one of these shops before buying a brand new one a couple of months ago but nobody wanted to answer the phone. Jerks.
What price range did they quote you?

@Ryan- So the ingalls kit you have doesn't allow you to get your camber alignment within specs?  Cause it should....
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 12:55:43 PM by HEcreated487 » Logged

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #6711 on: April 05, 2013, 01:02:29 PM »

I got quoted about 90. One dayish turn around.

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6712 on: April 05, 2013, 01:58:42 PM »

Idk I haven't installed yet.  But I figured I'd get both instead of payin to get it aligned twice.  But now i think ill just give it a shot with just the lowers.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6713 on: April 05, 2013, 04:28:51 PM »

I have the Ingalls camber kit and guarantee you only need them to get a proper alignment. If the shop sys they can't get your car in spec, they're lying or your shit is broken.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6714 on: April 05, 2013, 05:15:58 PM »

Haha ok great.   Well the hardware shipped so hopefully put em on on tuesday and then ill call Innovative and see if they can recommend anyone.

-Ryan

DreaminAccord

I <3 My Honda

Reputation Power: 5
DreaminAccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6715 on: April 05, 2013, 07:56:06 PM »

Ry, I have the ingalls kit and trust me, you can go all the way to -6 camber - they'll do the job juuuust fine. My suggestion - since you're going to be lowering your car, find a place that offers unlimited alignments for a certain period of time. Example, I have unlimited alignments for 3 years at NTB. I'm usually against chains but I have this kid, Christian, who drives a slammed Honda Civic and he's fucking awesome. He doesn't BS, asks me exactly where I want each spec, and actually DOES the job. He completely understands driving a lowered car - which is awesome. When I call in, I specifically ask if he's working. If he's not, I hang up LOL

Ben

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/ Navi - 1st Honda!
Graphite Gray / Black Leather

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6716 on: April 05, 2013, 08:10:56 PM »

I have the Firestone lifetime alignment. If I go somewhere and they say they won't do an alignment on a lowered car, I ask for a refund...

...then I get my alignment done.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6717 on: April 05, 2013, 08:27:33 PM »

I have the Firestone lifetime alignment. If I go somewhere and they say they won't do an alignment on a lowered car, I ask for a refund...

...then I get my alignment done.
it's always a trip when you watch them spend half an hour trying to get the car on an alignment rack.. for places that use Hunter machines..  and yes, this is with the front bumper off, and them having to use pieces of wood to get the car on the ramp to get on the rack..

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #6718 on: April 05, 2013, 10:03:21 PM »

Agreed. I usually take my lip off , pass it through through the trunk and watch them freak every time they roll up even without the lip on.

MyNameIsThien

Reputation Power: 0
MyNameIsThien hides in shadows.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #6719 on: April 05, 2013, 11:20:02 PM »

Yeah, its you damn people that made my job retardedly more difficult.  Cheesy
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012