Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 01:28:47 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881405 times)
DreaminAccord

I <3 My Honda

Reputation Power: 5
DreaminAccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #6225 on: February 21, 2013, 12:15:48 AM »

Hmmm...not exactly sure bud, are the radios in the ASEAN model the same as the US model? I didn't think they were...

Ben

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/ Navi - 1st Honda!
Graphite Gray / Black Leather

fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #6226 on: February 21, 2013, 12:18:40 AM »

i'll take a pic of the radio this weekend.

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
Povy
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
Povy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6227 on: February 21, 2013, 10:42:42 AM »

Had to swap the rims again because good ol' Oklahoma after a few weeks of mid 60's to 70's decided to dump 4'' of snow in two hours.

Huh?  <-- me --> Oklahoma  Flippa!
DreaminAccord

I <3 My Honda

DreaminAccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6228 on: February 21, 2013, 11:16:29 AM »

i'll take a pic of the radio this weekend.

Okay bud - that'd be helpful! Here are front/side/back shots of my EX-L's 6-disc changer so you can compare; just reassembled it last night:

Huh?  <-- me --> Oklahoma  Flippa!

lmao  Cheesy

Ben

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #6229 on: February 21, 2013, 06:01:29 PM »

Received my new compliance bushings and proceeded to polyfill them.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6230 on: February 21, 2013, 06:07:31 PM »

Received my new compliance bushings and proceeded to polyfill them.

Make sure you degrease them and scuff them properly.  I cleaned them with degreaser and dish soap but the part I ended up filling ended up falling out of place because there is so much movement in the lower control arm.  Give it at least a week to harden or do thin coats. 

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6231 on: February 21, 2013, 06:15:58 PM »

Got this in today Smiley
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #6232 on: February 21, 2013, 07:14:45 PM »

Make sure you degrease them and scuff them properly.  I cleaned them with degreaser and dish soap but the part I ended up filling ended up falling out of place because there is so much movement in the lower control arm.  Give it at least a week to harden or do thin coats. 

I'm definitely going to wait for it to fully cure after my last experience with the stuff. I've got one half filled as of now. I'll hit the other half on Monday or something.

Got this in today Smiley
Nice!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
fatbastard

fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6233 on: February 21, 2013, 08:07:44 PM »

will DIY polyfill be significantly cheaper than ready made ones?

-- Charles --

2011 Subaru STi sedan
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #6234 on: February 21, 2013, 08:16:38 PM »

Since the tube is about $7 at home depot and new bushings from Honda are about $50 shipped, I'd say yes. In the states at least.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6235 on: February 22, 2013, 02:17:57 AM »

Ben, what are you doing with your old CD changer?  I may have a buyer for you if you're selling it.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
fatbastard

fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6236 on: February 22, 2013, 03:14:11 AM »

Since the tube is about $7 at home depot and new bushings from Honda are about $50 shipped, I'd say yes. In the states at least.

yeah they're waaaayyyyy cheaper. i paid more than $50 for shipping alone.

-- Charles --

2011 Subaru STi sedan
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6237 on: February 22, 2013, 03:58:44 PM »

I registered! 162.50...now i'm good for another year Smiley
DreaminAccord

I <3 My Honda

DreaminAccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6238 on: February 22, 2013, 06:13:32 PM »

Ben, what are you doing with your old CD changer?  I may have a buyer for you if you're selling it.

Depends on the price they're willing to offer...honestly I'm torn if I want to sell it or not. Keith wanted it too...but I'm thinking I'd get more for the Navi if I uninstall it and sell it outright before selling the car years down the road. Your joe-schmoe buyer won't appreciate it as much as a 7G enthusiast like us. Mine is the 4th car this Navi has called home...I'll want someone who will appreciate and take care of it afterwards. I'm just weird like that lol But if the price is right, I'd consider selling the 6-disc. It currently has the sedan's blue caps (whitish-green illumination) though as I didn't want to lose them

Ben

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #6239 on: February 22, 2013, 08:57:14 PM »

Decided to start over on my polyfill compliance bushing mod. Cleaned out the first attempt and hit the voids with my dremel to give the poly something to bond to.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012