Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 05:35:57 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 391 392 [393] 394 395 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881691 times)
OTSB708
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
OTSB708 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5880 on: December 23, 2012, 01:44:46 PM »

Thanks Guys! I just finished up the rear and still have to bleed everything but I can't wait to take a drive to see what they're all about...
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #5881 on: December 23, 2012, 04:28:53 PM »

Probably all hype.

Just playing. I'm curious to know your impressions of the setup.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #5882 on: December 23, 2012, 04:45:53 PM »

What Z said.

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
DreaminAccord

I <3 My Honda

Reputation Power: 5
DreaminAccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5883 on: December 23, 2012, 06:43:03 PM »

:drool: @ BBK - very nice. I'll be needing new rotors/pads here shortly...starting to get the dreadful minor stutters at highway braking

Ben

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/ Navi - 1st Honda!
Graphite Gray / Black Leather

accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5884 on: December 26, 2012, 05:51:27 PM »

Starting problem happened again today... of course it was as soon as it started sleeting, so GFs dad and I had to push the car up their hill in that to be able to pop start it.  It was even worse this time because last time after I pop started it, it was fine.  This time it still didn't work, but then it worked when I got home.  I'm gonna pull it off tomorrow and take it up to the store and throw it on the bench tester.  But I can't get it thru work so I'll have to order it from Honda... 3-5 days and just under $300... Sad  Not money I wanted to spend.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5885 on: December 26, 2012, 05:56:15 PM »

Starting problem happened again today... of course it was as soon as it started sleeting, so GFs dad and I had to push the car up their hill in that to be able to pop start it.  It was even worse this time because last time after I pop started it, it was fine.  This time it still didn't work, but then it worked when I got home.  I'm gonna pull it off tomorrow and take it up to the store and throw it on the bench tester.  But I can't get it thru work so I'll have to order it from Honda... 3-5 days and just under $300... Sad  Not money I wanted to spend.
might not be the starter. Mine acts up every now and then I swear its fuel related
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5886 on: December 26, 2012, 06:12:53 PM »

Its weird... I turn the key and it won't crank over at all.  All the power comes on but it just won't crank over.  Doesn't sound fuel related to me...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
oh3ex
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
oh3ex pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5887 on: December 26, 2012, 07:11:17 PM »

Bought these off of a local guy, TSX projectors with Sonata shrouds and Osram bulbs and Morimoto three5 ballasts

Low profile jack barely fits without wood blocks lol

Mocked them into place

Making sure all the wiring is wired correctly

Crappy iPhone quality shot

How is this for alignment? Wasn't sure the actual specs of how high they should be
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #5888 on: December 26, 2012, 08:01:06 PM »

Alignment looks good. As for height, park your car about 25 ft back from the wall, and the cutoff on the wall should be about two inches lower on the wall than your car.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5889 on: December 26, 2012, 09:34:29 PM »

Waited for my new power steering pressure hose but FedEx was delay , took the time to pick up my 07 shifter Assembly to just swap it out with my current one

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5890 on: December 26, 2012, 10:05:41 PM »

Its weird... I turn the key and it won't crank over at all.  All the power comes on but it just won't crank over.  Doesn't sound fuel related to me...
mine played that game a few weeks ago the ground off the negative batterer terminal was dirty...  Just another thing to look at I know
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5891 on: December 26, 2012, 10:39:58 PM »

Ill Def check that out tomorrow.  Thanks Mike!

-Ryan

Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5892 on: December 27, 2012, 12:25:15 AM »

Ryan, it definitely sounds like the starter.
 I had the same issue at first like Mike, I replaced one battery terminal because it was damn near broken, then my car was fine for a while. As the days started to pass, I would crank it and it would take a while for the car to turn on with the ignition turned. My car one night, didn't crank over at all for 10mins and when it did, I just drove it to my mechanic and left my car there to fix.

I say it because when my mechanic replaced it, it stunk which definitely meant it was out. If you check battery terminals, fuel related, etc and after a while it keeps giving issues starting, its the starter, at least in my experience.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5893 on: December 27, 2012, 01:47:26 PM »

Just tested the starter, she bad.  So I ordered a Bosch replacement.  Gonna throw it back in until I get it.  Lucky me I live on a hill. Lol

-Ryan

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #5894 on: December 27, 2012, 07:39:39 PM »

Changed the oil and the PS mount.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 391 392 [393] 394 395 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012